Domenico Criscito (140 Viewers)

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
as i said before the summer and before he joined us i told you gys that he need some experience in serie a and what i got the answer was that "what do you know that:(" thats all i got from i dont know from whom...but after the roma game every1 didnt liked criscto anymore, if i were a manager i would send him on loan one more year at genoa or other teams in seria a to know more about him..as for GIO and Marchisio, it was a good decision to send thme on loan first and see now he is "new italian messi"it was my opinion........

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What will he actually achieve by staying at Genoa? Play a few more games, that's all. I don't like or understand his attitude.
He acts like every mediocre player and every player without big ambitions would act.
Look at Giovinco. He can't stop thinking about a comeback to Juve and he can't stop talking about #10 in Italy and Juve. He's full of confidence in his abilities. This also reflects on his performances.
And now compare him with Criscito.
The guy is affraid of challenges.

I'd like him to prove me wrong, but his scared face while on the pitch and his statements make me think that he'll never be a good player in a top team.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
LOL, and after all this criscito becomes man of the match and more heartache for Juventus and Ranieri talk of leaving. Fuck this little chump and lets get at these Genoa slags and win.......win well!

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
Criscito: No Bad Blood With Juve

Domenico Criscito insists that there are no problems between himself and his parent club Juventus.

Criscito is currently on-loan at Genoa, and this Sunday will come up against the Bianconeri at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris.

The 21-year-old started the season as a first-choice in Juve’s defence, however a catalogue of errors led to him being dropped, and eventually shipped out on loan to Genoa in January.

“If Genoa score I will celebrate,” Criscito noted.

“You can bet on that! But I will respect my teammates and the fans.

“There is no bad blood between me and Juventus. I have learnt a lot in Turin, but I am playing more in Genoa.”

Juventus are in poor form going into the game as they have picked up just one point from their last three Serie A matches, including last week’s 3-2 home defeat to Fiorentina.

“If they concede it will be important to exploit the situation,” continued Criscito.

“We have to be united and concentrate for 90 minutes, expecting them to come at us. But if you make a mistake against Juve, then you’re finished.

2 totally opposite things in 2 days, irony? or maybe he mearnt Ranieri in specific and the journalist made it as the whole juve

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
What will he actually achieve by staying at Genoa? Play a few more games, that's all. I don't like or understand his attitude.
the altitude is that we are juve fans, he is not and he is actually a player getting his job, he is born naples, but maybe a genoa fan really where he was raised up as a player before he is 16

eager for games is his profession, i don't think that is wrong
but of course, i would rather made him a juve fan indeed

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think criscito has proven nothing until now, so he can say this or say that, it wont change his class.

if he choses to go the easy way and stay with a smaller club ... well ok ... if this club is ready to buy him ... but i guess a 50:50 transfer right share would be best. if he gets better, we can get him cheaper ... if he is just mediocre he can stay there and play with the other "opfers".

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm glad that our club treated criscito so bad coz he's just a piece of shit in defence ..!! FFS this guy cannot even clear shit crosses + he doesnt look like a defender physically ..

i dont believe that criscito is a hot prospect for juve .. secco should sell him and try to bring zapata or racing's garey instead ..

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
everybody is against the boy... IMO you will all eat your own words...

Nocerino plays 2 or 3 bad games, he is shit...
Criscito plays 2 or 3 bad games, he is shit...
Del Piero plays 2 or 3 bad games, that happens...

Get up to life!! Any player does excellent games all time...

I hope you get my point of view!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I hope we use Criscito as a bargaining tool for getting Zapata cause Criscito is nothing special. Just an average young Italian defender who was overhyped by the Italian media and this Forum and he is not the first one.

Dec 6, 2007
I hope we use Criscito as a bargaining tool for getting Zapata cause Criscito is nothing special. Just an average young Italian defender who was overhyped by the Italian media and this Forum and he is not the first one.
i would use him as a bargaining tool for Napoli..since he was born in Napoli..iam guessin he would want to play for them so we can use him for a Hamsyk buy...

Plus we can either do that or give them just Zaleyta and Blasi for Hamsyk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)