Domenico Criscito (133 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Criscitos problem is that he can give 100% of his ability in a 3 man defence.He is neither a CB nor a LB.So he couldn't play at his best in Juve with a 4 man defence.

Jul 5, 2005
Criscito: Juve Treated Me Badly

On-loan Genoa defender Domenico Criscito has hit out at the way he has been treated by parent club Juventus.

Criscito is currently on-loan at Genoa, and tomorrow will come up against the Bianconeri at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris.

The 21-year-old started the season as a first-choice in Juve’s defence, however a poor game against Roma in week four led to him being dropped, and eventually shipped out on loan to the Luigi Ferrrais in January.

"My past at Juventus I do not want to think about anymore,” Criscito said candidly. “My brain, heart and muscles are only for my Grifone. There is no space for anything else.

"My period at Turin I always gave my best. I had one bad game, in the match against Roma at the Stadio Olimpico.

“However I believe that a youngster can always be forgiven for making a mistake. With me, however this has not been so.

“Thus, I think that in my case different standards have been used to those adopted to the many other players of Juventus, who are forgiven for serious errors. After the 2-2 draw with the Giallorossi I remained on the sidelines.”

Crisicto has been reborn in Genoa, and he has partly put this down to the environment in the port city, which is similar he says to his hometown of Naples.

"I am from Naples, you know. That is why I am more comfortable in Genoa than in Turin. Why? Easy: Genoa is near the sea, just like in my town,” the 21-year-old concluded.

Gianni Wilson

GOAL.COM

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Criscito says :
"My period at Turin I always gave my best "
If that was your best then i don't want to ever see you play for Juve.

I'm really getting sick of these overhyped youngsters. Just because someone is Italian, he's young and he's owned by Juve, it doesn't make him a good player.

And "needing more time" is not an excuse. Look at Zapata. He changed a continent, he's the same age with Criscito and he's one of the best defenders in Italy. Look at Hamsik. He's younger than Criscito, it's his first year in serie A and he's playing some top football.
Criscito got enough matches to at least prove that he's worth keeping, at least as a bencher. The last time i checked he started 60% of the matches Juve played in the first half of the season and he was a major disappointment every time we played against a team that played offensive football.
And what did he want actually ? We were a disaster with him in the team and we couldn't concede a single goal with Legro-Chiellini at the center.

But it's not his fault. The fault is all Secco's.
You simply don't pay 7.5 m euro (players included) for 50% of someone who never played in a better league than serie B.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Sounds to me that he doesn't want to come back. I don't mind that at all as he showed nothing to be called the most talented Italian defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)