Domenico Criscito (18 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus defender Domenico Criscito has let it be known that he is not prepared to languish on the bench this coming season, and in doing so has given his former club Genoa hope that he will end up supporting their cause for at least one more term.

“I will start training with Juve and then we’ll see. I am not staying if I won’t get to play. I’d rather be somewhere I can start regularly,” revealed the Napoli born youngster, who established himself as one of the Serie B’s best defenders during Genoa’s successful promotion campaign.

Even before Criscito issued the warning, Genoa President Enrico Preziosi claimed to have reached a “gentlemen’s agreement” with Juve, permitting the promising 20-year-old to return to his former home on loan to gain experience if the Bianconeri signed another defender in the summer. Thus, the acquisition of Jorge Andrade from Deportivo La Coruna, would have been met with a toast or two amongst the Genoa management.

Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
Juventus defender Domenico Criscito has let it be known that he is not prepared to languish on the bench this coming season, and in doing so has given his former club Genoa hope that he will end up supporting their cause for at least one more term.

“I will start training with Juve and then we’ll see. I am not staying if I won’t get to play. I’d rather be somewhere I can start regularly,” revealed the Napoli born youngster, who established himself as one of the Serie B’s best defenders during Genoa’s successful promotion campaign.

Even before Criscito issued the warning, Genoa President Enrico Preziosi claimed to have reached a “gentlemen’s agreement” with Juve, permitting the promising 20-year-old to return to his former home on loan to gain experience if the Bianconeri signed another defender in the summer. Thus, the acquisition of Jorge Andrade from Deportivo La Coruna, would have been met with a toast or two amongst the Genoa management.

Goal.com

loaning criscito is ok, nut not selling him

no not even for 10 million pounds

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
give him 10 games to play along with Andrade to prove himself, if he makes many mistakes or causes many troubles to buffon, then better loan him again..haha

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #151
    Not a good attitude.

He should be sold if he keeps moaning. I hate to see Miccolis in the team.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Not a good attitude.

He should be sold if he keeps moaning. I hate to see Miccolis in the team.
    I wouldn't go that far.

The chance are a journalist asked if he wants to play regularly next season and he said yes. Would you consider going on loan? Yes. And suddenly you have a story.

I'd be more worried if youngsters, especially like him who have proved to be good players, weren't desperate to play.

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
    youngsters always hope for playing time, it's their ambition to succes in the professional soccer

loan him to genoa for 1more year would not be bad

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    In his age, it would seem as an honour to represent the proud colours of Juventus. Why can't he wait 'till his spell? He should be more humble.

Still, forza Mimmo!

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    Genoa president Prezioso has stated that Criscito wants to return to Genoa.

http://www.gazzetta.it/ultimora/agrnews.jsp?id={5E02EF2B-44F0-48CE-BF8D-033ED0D0B234}&cat=home&sezione=CALCIO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)