Domenico Berardi (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's because has has, or pretty damn close to it. I think he made his Serie A Debut when Sass came up when he was only 18 years old. I would have loved to have had him here. I was always a fan of his
I too wanted him, but it seems he's perfectly happy being the big fish in a small pond, without having the added pressure of playing at a top club. I can understand that too tbh. and it's not like he's starving with the salary he get's there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Signing every player who plays well against us is probably only slightly worse than Paratici's actual transfer policy (deciphering the Rosetta Stone was easier).

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-06-08_00-10-07.jpg

This one is for who’s insisting on Berardi..
1. Ho Juventini!! I’m really sorry! Now you’ll watch the games on tv :) ahahah
2. I’m thinking about juve out of the UCL! Forza Int*r :)

May 23, 2013
photo_2022-06-08_00-10-07.jpg

This one is for who’s insisting on Berardi..
1. Ho Juventini!! I’m really sorry! Now you’ll watch the games on tv :) ahahah
2. I’m thinking about juve out of the UCL! Forza Int*r :)
So did he stay at Sass because he is an Inter fan? I thought he rejected us all those years out of loyalty to Sass.

- - - Updated - - -

I really wanted him here from 2014-15. But seeing his performance at the Euros, if we want to win the CL better players need to be brought in.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He has been one of the top attacking players in the league for the last three seasons now but we shouldn't sign him because something he posted on social media as a tween
Though even ciro immobile can be brought into the argument some players have failed for the national team but done well at the club level.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Though even ciro immobile can be brought into the argument some players have failed for the national team but done well at the club level.
Would you want Cuntobile here? Fuck him too.

They're both not at the required level to play for Juve - not exactly Jabronis, but they're nothing special. Very underwhelming and totally meh.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But he's 27 and still at Sassuolo, no ambition, avoid :cry: :cry: :cry:

27 year old SMS at Lazio, sign immediately, €80M no problem :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
Wrong! He's turning 28 and are you seriously comparing his situation to SMS? Lotito is a Wacko who wants 80-100 million for SMS. Retardi the pussy doesn't/didn't want to leave Sass because he's afraid of a challenge - many clubs could/can afford him, but he always said no.

Also, the Great Retardi scored 0 goals, ZERO, for Italy at the Euros. Such a big game player.

Remember Turdeski? Yeah, everyone was beating their meatsicles to him, and we know how that turned out. Yeah, let's go ahead and bring in a guy who's turning 28, with no resale value, and commit to him for 3-4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)