Domenico Berardi (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Why he had to be an inter fan and not a juve one?
Sad really. He's 22 years old now, which lets say he became an Inter "fan" when he was 15/16 year old, which was 7/8 years ago, around Calciopoli time. Who the fuck becomes a fan of Calciopoli Inter? who the fuck was his inpiration?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Are we judging a guy from WHEN HE WAS A KID now? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If he wants to play for Inter then let him who the hell cares?

- - - Updated - - -

You guys take these things so personally :D

- - - Updated - - -

Why he had to be an inter fan and not a juve one?
Who the fuck cares bro? I mean really? You people would be a lot more calm if you treated this like it was a business.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I agree with Hustini. He seems talented but if he chooses Inter over us it's his problem, not ours. We're not in a position to hope that a given player wants to play for us anymore as there are plenty who would love to be here.

We should make an offer if the price is between 20-25mln.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's one thing to get pissed at a player that signs for us and THEN declares his heart belongs to Inter but to get so worked up over a guy that isn't even ours is crazy. :touched:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i'd buy just to make him go through elia treatment for 2 years

- - - Updated - - -

then loan to sassuolo then sell to man u for 75mil

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I agree with Hustini. He seems talented but if he chooses Inter over us it's his problem, not ours. We're not in a position to hope that a given player wants to play for us anymore as there are plenty who would love to be here.

We should make an offer if the price is between 20-25mln.
It's one thing to get pissed at a player that signs for us and THEN declares his heart belongs to Inter but to get so worked up over a guy that isn't even ours is crazy. :touched:

{

Maybe is because i want him here because he would be good for us but he faps fro inter :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The Berardi boat sailed. Its that i feel it was a wasted chance for both sides thanks to his idiocy.

Since those words from Marotta, we all knew berardi was done.

Now he will have to do it the hard way trying to win with inter.

Good luck

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Berardi boat sailed. Its that i feel it was a wasted chance for both sides thanks to his idiocy.

Since those words from Marotta, we all knew berardi was done.

Now he will have to do it the hard way trying to win with inter.

Good luck
Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing players suffer at other clubs once they turn us down.

So, we can at least look forward to seeing them breakdown at another club as they too suffer :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)