Domenico Berardi (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Its strange that him and Bernardeschi are still not playing any big role in the senior Italia team. If they are that good they should already be the focal point of this team since Italian attack sucks so much.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Domenico Berardi admits he was “closer to Juventus” than Inter, and says Alessandro Del Piero "always impressed me".

The forward opted to stay with Sassuolo in the summer, but has missed several months of the season with a knee injury.

“I had a difficult time, but thanks to the doctors I got through it,” Berardi told Sky.

“I’m better now and I hope to help Sassuolo do something more. Juventus and Inter? I’ve been closer to Juventus.

“Eusebio Di Francesco? We have an excellent relationship. We have ambitions and he has ambitions too, and it’s right that he could go to a big club in future.

“Who do I see myself in? In Del Piero, because he always impressed me with the way he played.”

Del Piero Fan :tuttosport:

He can be converted like bonucci
This smells like he is building bridges to turin

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Let's be honest, we kept playing 3-5-2 and at times 4-3-1-2 and he is a winger, where the hell would he fit in there?

Now we finally are playing a formation where he can play in his natural position, he'll have to fight for a place with Cuadrado though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let's be honest, we kept playing 3-5-2 and at times 4-3-1-2 and he is a winger, where the hell would he fit in there?

Now we finally are playing a formation where he can play in his natural position, he'll have to fight for a place with Cuadrado though.
Thats fine with me and exactly what we need. We have no alternative to cuadrado and Berardi has great end product and a venomous left foot. He is not a dribble type like cuads but he is good on his wing and could offer us variants.

His obsession for cards could be an issue tho

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Thats fine with me and exactly what we need. We have no alternative to cuadrado and Berardi has great end product and a venomous left foot. He is not a dribble type like cuads but he is good on his wing and could offer us variants.

His obsession for cards could be an issue tho
Yeah, he will have to calm down.

Just checked his stats, even though he played only 8 games (688 minutes) in Serie A, he has two goals and three assists. And five goals in four matches in EL qualifications.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He could play RM in a 4231, RS/RW in a 4321/433, RS in a 352, and even SS/CAM in a 4231, making it more look like a 442/4411, similar to Bayern when they played Müller behind Lewa.

He'd get plenty of minutes for sure.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Wonder if Beppe statements, that if a player turns us down we will simply move on, will have an effect on a possible deal for Berardi.
Afterall he did turn us down twice.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He is coming here finally :baus:

Cuadrado and Dybala sub in the 4231.
and than shout angry at the coach like any childhood interista, to be benched in vital european games

- - - Updated - - -

I dont mind players beeing interista's when they grow up. We all make mistakes. But when Juventus comes, you go.

Bonucci did. Berardi didnt.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wonder if Beppe statements, that if a player turns us down we will simply move on, will have an effect on a possible deal for Berardi.
He did decided to stay at sassuolo over us... but i think it was more of a "not now but ill go to juve anyways"..... at least in comparison to draxler who was a straight "ehhh, no juve , no thanks... im not interested in playing in your team or in italy...maybe next time"..

this is palpable from the marotta statements regarding to draxler

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He did decided to stay at sassuolo over us... but i think it was more of a "not now but ill go to juve anyways"..... at least in comparison to draxler who was a straight "ehhh, no juve , no thanks... im not interested in playing in your team or in italy...maybe next time"..

this is palpable from the marotta statements regarding to draxler
With Draxler it was like "sure thing ill come" but then after a month "changed my mind, going to VW lol"

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Domenico Berardi admits he was “closer to Juventus” than Inter, and says Alessandro Del Piero "always impressed me".

The forward opted to stay with Sassuolo in the summer, but has missed several months of the season with a knee injury.

“I had a difficult time, but thanks to the doctors I got through it,” Berardi told Sky.

“I’m better now and I hope to help Sassuolo do something more. Juventus and Inter? I’ve been closer to Juventus.

“Eusebio Di Francesco? We have an excellent relationship. We have ambitions and he has ambitions too, and it’s right that he could go to a big club in future.

“Who do I see myself in? In Del Piero, because he always impressed me with the way he played.”

Del Piero Fan :tuttosport:

He can be converted like bonucci
hmmm sudden change in tune from him sounds like he thinks he will be arriving here in the summer. Maybe he has finally sacked up enough to move forward with his career or the 4-2-3-1 has created room for him

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe seems like a generous and forgiving lord though. I imagine that if you apologize to him, beg forgiveness and swear fealty then your sins may be forgiven

- - - Updated - - -

and than shout angry at the coach like any childhood interista, to be benched in vital european games
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)