Domenico Berardi (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
Di Marzio: #Juve no longer have
any option on #Berardi ... #Sassuolo
want to keep him for this season &
entertain all bidders for next season
Some people said we paid 18 million for Zaza because we will get Berardi next year with a discount. It turned out to be there is no such a thing, there is not even an option at all.

verbal ageement? what is that? are you buying potatoes from the grocery? If you come up with this shit when dealing for the shitty company you're working, not only you would get fired in no time but find yourself in a serious legal trouble because damaging the company. But somehow these unprofessional antics are allowed in supposed to be top club, Juventus. I don't care about how good or bad will Berardi be in future, we should have secured his rights similiar way Madrid secured Morata and spare the club from being humiliated by minions of Serie A. I will never get used to a Juventus being pushed around by Sassuolos and Cagliaris.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Some people said we paid 18 million for Zaza because we will get Berardi next year with a discount. It turned out to be there is no such a thing, there is not even an option at all.

verbal ageement? what is that? are you buying potatoes from the grocery? If you come up with this shit when dealing for the shitty company you're working, not only you would get fired in no time but find yourself in a serious legal trouble because damaging the company. But somehow these unprofessional antics are allowed in supposed to be top club, Juventus. I don't care about how good or bad will Berardi be in future, we should have secured his rights similiar way Madrid secured Morata and spare the club from being humiliated by minions of Serie A. I will never get used to a Juventus being pushed around by Sassuolos and Cagliaris.
The criminal :beppe: has been siphoning money from the club for years and years. Is there no end to this tyranny!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)