Domenico Berardi (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Inter: Berardi meets agent today

Sassuolo's Domenico Berardi will meet his agent today to decide on Inter's offer, indirectly affecting the future of Lazio's Antonio Candreva.

The 21-year-old became the object of a heated exchange among top Serie A representatives, as sporting director Beppe Marotta spoke out on behalf of spurned club Juventus and said the striker would not join Inter.

Marotta was then silenced by Berardi's agent as well as by Sassuolo's general manager Giovanni Carnevali
, but no progress could be made on the deal until the player returned from holiday and considered the offer in person.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Neroverde poacher is back in Italy today and will meet his agent. Inter are offering €25m to Sassuolo and a salary of €2.5m yearly for five years.

It's unclear when exactly Berardi will provide a response, although Inter can't afford to wait too long as they have a related deal pending for Lazio's Candreva.

The Biscione are willing to offer €16m plus a maximum of €4m in bonuses for the Azzurro winger, but president Claudio Lotito wants between €25m and €30m.

Yesterday Candreva's agent met the Lazio president in an effort to persuade him to accept a discount.

Should Berardi accept a transfer, the deal for Candreva will be dropped.

FI

:numnum:
Candreva is known reliable quality. I'd definitely go for him. Hopefully they go for berardi and with that midfield he is destined to flop.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
http://www.football-italia.net/86275/squinzi-‘berardi-will-join-juventus’

Squinzi: ‘Berardi will join Juventus’

Sassuolo President Giorgio Squinzi confirms Domenico Berardi will join Juventus next season.
The Bianconeri had a gentleman’s agreement for the forward to move to Turin this summer, having sold their half of his registration to the Neroverdi last summer.
However, the player himself opted to remain with the Emilian side, prompting talk that he could move to Inter instead.
“I’ve heard so many rumours,” Giorgio Squinzi sighed, speaking to FCInterNews.
“The reality is different: Inter absolutely haven’t made any offer for our player. I don’t understand why people are saying the opposite.
“We have an agreement with Juventus, the transfer has simply been postponed by a year. The lad will go to Turin at the end of next season.
“People talk of possible legal developments, but that’s not possible. There has been no wrongdoing in any of this.
“His agent talked of an Inter offer? A lot of people speak in football, agents can do it too. But an offer from the Nerazzurri never arrived. It doesn’t exist.
“That’s it.”

well, he has been pretty clear about it but still: i will believe it when i see berardi not wearing the vest during the medicals.
the year after next the world cup will take place and i can already hear him and his agent cry about playing time...
That's that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Di Francesco: ‘Berardi wants to play’
By Football Italia staff

Eusebio Di Francesco believes Domenico Berardi stayed at Sassuolo because “he worried about not playing enough” at Juventus.

The forward was expected to make the move to Turin this summer, as the two clubs had a gentleman’s agreement following the resolution of his co-ownership last year.

However, the Italian Under-21 international has opted to stay with the Neroverdi for their Europa League campaign.

“Berardi is an amazing lad,” Di Francesco told Il Centro.

“He’s attached to Sassuolo and to me. In my opinion, he’s ready for a great team, maybe he thinks that’s Sassuolo and therefore he stayed.

“Juventus? Maybe he was worried about not playing enough. It’s hard to accept the change, and I’m happy to get to Coach him again.

“In the future his growth with coincide with accepting a new challenge.”

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Di Marzio: #Juve no longer have
any option on #Berardi ... #Sassuolo
want to keep him for this season &
entertain all bidders for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)