Domenico Berardi (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Also it's silly to compare him to Pogba, who was far less known and proven when signed him, compared to Berardi case now, also Pogba had Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio ahead of him.

Also what's up with all the fuss about Marotta's words? On one hand it's obvious we are working with Sassuolo, but on the other one it looks like they are using every opportunity they get to undermine and badmouth us and it's getting annoying.

Or maybe that was Marotta's plan all along :beppe:

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
This is starting to get boring and rather silly. Who the fvck is Berardi anyways? If anything, everyone should've known by now that no one is indispensable at this Juve, we don't solely rely on a player, let alone a bitch like Berardi.
Also, that agent of his must've been waiting all his miserable insignificant life for this moment of fame. Seems like he's googling Barardi's name every minute and as soon as someone opens his mouth and mentions his name, he's out there with a press release.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Good points (except small correction, he is 21), it's staggering Berardi doesn't have the self belief to see if he is good enough for Juve. Zaza isn't but he was eager to try anyways.
And he's definitely good enough for the role he has :p

- - - Updated - - -

inter are now requesting a federal investigation about juve's comments/influence over the berardi case :D
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...dubbioso-ts-e-la-sfida-suning-al-potere-juve/
:rofl:

pathetic.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Inter: Berardi meets agent today

Sassuolo's Domenico Berardi will meet his agent today to decide on Inter's offer, indirectly affecting the future of Lazio's Antonio Candreva.

The 21-year-old became the object of a heated exchange among top Serie A representatives, as sporting director Beppe Marotta spoke out on behalf of spurned club Juventus and said the striker would not join Inter.

Marotta was then silenced by Berardi's agent as well as by Sassuolo's general manager Giovanni Carnevali
, but no progress could be made on the deal until the player returned from holiday and considered the offer in person.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Neroverde poacher is back in Italy today and will meet his agent. Inter are offering €25m to Sassuolo and a salary of €2.5m yearly for five years.

It's unclear when exactly Berardi will provide a response, although Inter can't afford to wait too long as they have a related deal pending for Lazio's Candreva.

The Biscione are willing to offer €16m plus a maximum of €4m in bonuses for the Azzurro winger, but president Claudio Lotito wants between €25m and €30m.

Yesterday Candreva's agent met the Lazio president in an effort to persuade him to accept a discount.

Should Berardi accept a transfer, the deal for Candreva will be dropped.

FI

:numnum:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/86275/squinzi-‘berardi-will-join-juventus’

Squinzi: 'Berardi will join Juventus’

Sassuolo President Giorgio Squinzi confirms Domenico Berardi will join Juventus next season.
The Bianconeri had a gentleman’s agreement for the forward to move to Turin this summer, having sold their half of his registration to the Neroverdi last summer.
However, the player himself opted to remain with the Emilian side, prompting talk that he could move to Inter instead.
“I’ve heard so many rumours,” Giorgio Squinzi sighed, speaking to FCInterNews.
“The reality is different: Inter absolutely haven’t made any offer for our player. I don’t understand why people are saying the opposite.
“We have an agreement with Juventus, the transfer has simply been postponed by a year. The lad will go to Turin at the end of next season.
“People talk of possible legal developments, but that’s not possible. There has been no wrongdoing in any of this.
“His agent talked of an Inter offer? A lot of people speak in football, agents can do it too. But an offer from the Nerazzurri never arrived. It doesn’t exist.
“That’s it.”

well, he has been pretty clear about it but still: i will believe it when i see berardi not wearing the vest during the medicals.
the year after next the world cup will take place and i can already hear him and his agent cry about playing time...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Wait wait, so Berardi will come? But NEXT summer? :lol2: :lol2: This transfer has been postponed so many times it's hilarious. People always say how we'll be ours next summer. They probably still consider him young and inexperienced.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Wait wait, so Berardi will come? But NEXT summer? :lol2: :lol2: This transfer has been postponed so many times it's hilarious. People always say how we'll be ours next summer. They probably still consider him young and inexperienced.
It's worse. Berardi considers himself as inexperienced. Like the anti-Giovinco.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The new godot
lol indeed

icemaη;5292638 said:
It's worse. Berardi considers himself as inexperienced. Like the anti-Giovinco.
:sergio:

but it's funny, we've seen people yell 'don't worry he's our surely next season' for literally 2 years. Kinda funny... but sad too. Hell, I even said it last summer. It's not like I'm mocking people. It's just stupid :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lol indeed

:sergio:

but it's funny, we've seen people yell 'don't worry he's our surely next season' for literally 2 years. Kinda funny... but sad too. Hell, I even said it last summer. It's not like I'm mocking people. It's just stupid :D
it's a pretty useless option if he's never ready to play for a big club, thoughs
The next summer will be the closing chapter of this saga. Of that im sure now...because theres nothing else for him to do in sassuolo. Even if they qualify for the CL, he will do better going to the CL with us than with them, as we will offffer him a more complete experience.

He will have no excuses.

if he doesnt come, Inter will be waiting with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)