Domenico Berardi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
he tried his best to help Handanovic by shooting it central. Samir almost managed it and Berardi had to act.
Don't fecking want him.
And you'll regret it next year. He is not worth a 1/100 of Morata and 25m is a fart brained action by ourside.
Still hoping that the interista inside him will make him refuse a move to Juventus.

Apr 9, 2015
he tried his best to help Handanovic by shooting it central. Samir almost managed it and Berardi had to act.
Don't fecking want him.
And you'll regret it next year. He is not worth a 1/100 of Morata and 25m is a fart brained action by ourside.
Still hoping that the interista inside him will make him refuse a move to Juventus.
But he isn't a replacement of Morata. This is what Marotta said:

“Berardi is a great talent, there’s a verbal agreement with Sassuolo and Juventus have the moral right of first refusal and we’re going to complete this deal.

“Morata? He’s becoming a champion, we’ll do everything possible to keep him in Turin.

“Real Madrid’s buy-back clause is like the Sword of Damocles, but we’ll meet with them after the Champions League final.

“Pelle? The only unknown in the attacking department is Morata, only in that case will we evaluate other investments.”

For me it does mean that Berardi is not a solution for a possible Morata move. Berardi is one of the best Italian youngsters and as you know we don't want a Verratti case. For me are Berardi and Morata seperate topics and there is no relation between Morata who will possibly leave to Real. I hope Morata stays with us, he is extremely talented and i can't wait to see him on the pitch with Dybala AND Berardi.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i don't get why people love so much Berardi here.
Rather than him EMBOLO. At least he has a funny name
you'll see him next year being a cunt cause he'll be a bench warmer since starters are Mandzu and Dybala.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
i don't get why people love so much Berardi here.
Rather than him EMBOLO. At least he has a funny name
you'll see him next year being a $#@! cause he'll be a bench warmer since starters are Mandzu and Dybala.
Lapadulla (sounds like a catchphrase from one of those silly 50s rock 'n roll songs ) and Lasagna are funnier.
Man, what would I pay to see Lapadulla, Lasagna and Embolo in our line-up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)