Domenico Berardi (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The boy loves padding his stats. :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

A round of applause for Berardi as he is subbed off in the 90th.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see 40,000 cheering for him and a Pagno video of his goals/assists.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The boy loves padding his stats. :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

A round of applause for Berardi as he is subbed off in the 90th.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see 40,000 cheering for him and a Pagno video of his goals/assists.
I still don't know where he is going to fit next year. And don't say 4-3-3 because you are going to open up Pandora's Box again :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I still don't know where he is going to fit next year. And don't say 4-3-3 because you are going to open up Pandora's Box again :D
Personally, I think Allegri could get him in as a TQ in a 4312. OR Christmas tree formation behind the strikers.

Maybe...

Bear with me...

Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba
Gomes-Berardi
Dybala​

When all are fit that would be lovely. Morata can play either as main striker or behind the main striker. Gomes can slot in for Marchisio until he is fit and Morata in for Gomes during that duration.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't get the fixation on making Gomes an AM.
People will try everything to turn good players into AM's, to suit their fapping needs

Gomes will be a bench option to our midfield 3. Berardi would face competition with Cuadrado on the formation beeing 352(cuads) or 433(berardi next to dybala behind morata/manbro)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Wasn't a great game by him. But the corner was dope and that one pass in the first half that opened Torino's defense.
But thats how he playes every game. Usually quit with a couple of good actions during the game. Usually a good corner, fk, penalty, through ball or run behind the defenders.
I get why he has some usefull qualities but I just dont think it is enough to claim one of the creative spots in Juves starting 11.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
People will try everything to turn good players into AM's, to suit their fapping needs

Gomes will be a bench option to our midfield 3. Berardi would face competition with Cuadrado on the formation beeing 352(cuads) or 433(berardi next to dybala behind morata/manbro)
He would compete with Khedira and start in the long run.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gomes is the exact kind of player Allegri would play in the AM position.Hardworking two-footed AM with a touch of flair and fancy about him.Its probably why he likes Oscar as well.
I have no doubt Allegri would use Gomes as an AM pretty frequently if we sign him especially in CL.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Personally, I think Allegri could get him in as a TQ in a 4312. OR Christmas tree formation behind the strikers.

Maybe...

Bear with me...

Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba
Gomes-Berardi
Dybala​

When all are fit that would be lovely. Morata can play either as main striker or behind the main striker. Gomes can slot in for Marchisio until he is fit and Morata in for Gomes during that duration.
Not a 4-3-2-1,more like Gomes would play in the hole in Allegri's preferred 4-3-1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)