Domenico Berardi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2007
wtf when stats is lined up like that for whole season, 45 games, 17 goals and 20 assists as a winger...damn :tup:
its one month old video, for his last season only.
like you said its just damn, if dybala cost 40m how much he will cost us or why the fuck we sold our half if we dont need him, he can be sold for atleast 40 he has better results than dybala if you look to the last 3 years

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
its one month old video, for his last season only.
like you said its just damn, if dybala cost 40m how much he will cost us or why the $#@! we sold our half if we dont need him, he can be sold for atleast 40 he has better results than dybala if you look to the last 3 years
Professional football clubs actually has scouts watching players to see if they are any good. They do not only rely on youtube videos or inflated numbers when valuing a player. In this case Dybala has the talent to make him a top player where as fans are hoping Berardi turns out to be some kind of Italian Muller. You now the kind of "talent" that dont really excels in anything but becomes a WC player anyway. The problem is that for every Muller there are a hundred players that does not make it at the top level. If Dybalas is 40 mio worth then Berardi should be valued around 30 mio.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Professional football clubs actually has scouts watching players to see if they are any good. They do not only rely on youtube videos or inflated numbers when valuing a player. In this case Dybala has the talent to make him a top player where as fans are hoping Berardi turns out to be some kind of Italian Muller. You now the kind of "talent" that dont really excels in anything but becomes a WC player anyway. The problem is that for every Muller there are a hundred players that does not make it at the top level. If Dybalas is 40 mio worth then Berardi should be valued around 30 mio.
Yeah, I agree 110%. Muller doesn't excel in anything. And I'm hoping Berardi can hopefully JUST reach Muller level.

lolwut

Jan 5, 2007
sharing youtube doesnt mean we spot anything or make me a scout, we know this kid for a long time now and his results speak to it self.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
sharing youtube doesnt mean we spot anything or make me a scout, we know this kid for a long time now and his results speak to it self.
So according to you between Berardi and Dybala, Berardi should be the more expensive player because he is more proven. Kind of funny that we sold his half for 10 mio then while 3-4 clubs was willing to pay up to 40 mio for Dybala. Strange that no other club was willing to pay more for this wizard.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dybala clearly more talented in the key abilities, but Berardi is a no fuss no muss hitter, he will move smart and finish strongly, also has a sweet vision with his left foot, great crosses/long balls. Thats why he got most assists last year.

These kinds of videos are annoying, they spend the first 45-60 seconds of the player celebrating etc.
They are actually one most useful clips for a full season of a player, they focus entirely only on moments player was directly efficient with goal or assist. Decent for seeing what a (an offensive) player accomplished over a season. No flashy graphics, slow mo's and overzealous editing or distracting music.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dybala clearly more talented in the key abilities, but Berardi is a no fuss no muss hitter, he will move smart and finish strongly, also has a sweet vision with his left foot, great crosses/long balls. Thats why he got most assists last year.

They are actually one most useful clips for a full season of a player, they focus entirely only on moments player was directly efficient with goal or assist. Decent for seeing what a (an offensive) player accomplished over a season. No flashy graphics, slow mo's and overzealous editing or distracting music.
I know but most of these highlight vids waste time with celebrating highlights before the actual first highlight

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's the trademark for this clip maker. He doesn't show anything except actual decisive moments to another in rest, so opening is where he shows that a little instead.

Jul 1, 2010
I wonder where we'll play him though. Dybala plays best as a second striker, so it would not be a good idea to push him wide.

Perhaps we could try to use Berardi as a trequartista, or christmas tree? (Ancelotti's 4-3-2-1 had Seedorf and Kaka behind Inzaghi)

His vision and passing is very good and he has a good size, perhaps he'd make an adequate trequartista. I think it's worth a try. Bayern often play Muller in the whole where he plays more as a SS, it could work with Berardi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder where we'll play him though. Dybala plays best as a second striker, so it would not be a good idea to push him wide.

Perhaps we could try to use Berardi as a trequartista, or christmas tree? (Ancelotti's 4-3-2-1 had Seedorf and Kaka behind Inzaghi)

His vision and passing is very good and he has a good size, perhaps he'd make an adequate trequartista. I think it's worth a try. Bayern often play Muller in the whole where he plays more as a SS, it could work with Berardi.
4321 :tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can't see Berardi playing here in any other role than as a SS. Also we can forget about seeing Morata-Dybala-Berardi all at the same time, unless chasing the result. imho One will always hit the bench.

Jul 20, 2012
AJ thinks Berardi will be like the striker version of marchisio .

please discuss.
Berardi will never be anything close to Marchisio

- - - Updated - - -

I can't see Berardi playing here in any other role than as a SS. Also we can forget about seeing Morata-Dybala-Berardi all at the same time, unless chasing the result. imho One will always hit the bench.
I really think we will mold berardi into a trequartista or he will be backup to dybala

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
They're not useless, but they don't show nearly enough, for example the times a player didn't achieve what he intended to do.

I mean Quag would look liket the best player ever in such a video, when in reality he's just among the best ever.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They're not useless, but they don't show nearly enough, for example the times a player didn't achieve what he intended to do.

I mean Quag would look liket the best player ever in such a video, when in reality he's just among the best ever.
I know, It's only good for almost academic showing of goals and assists, focus entirely only on that and nothing else.

For less attacking players they show how they involved in build ups. But it's basically a basic un artistic or not so complete picture of the player. Just showing of stats almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)