Domenico Berardi (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
There were some misconceptions here, we don't have co-ownership of Berardi, Sassuolo has 100% of him but Juve has the option of purchasing his contract outright for €15m in the first 10 days of June, or €20 million at any date beyond that. That's the deal that is in place, so I believe he will be bought in June for €15m and thereafter he'll be a Juve player, but if he can't get playing time (which he probably wouldn't be able to with Dybala-Tevez-Morata) then he'll be loaned back out, to Sassuolo or someplace else.

Dec 24, 2012
Nope.We own 50% of Berardi right now.We have the option purchase his OTHER HALF for 15m which means they rate him at about 30m.
As far as I understand, Bonato, sporting director of Sassuolo, explained the situation back in February. We essentially own only right of first refusal, and we can buy 100% of him for 15m during first 10 days of June, or 20m afterwards. If we choose not to buy, effectively he's wholly owned by Sassuolo, the way his ownership can pass to them entirely is complicated, there is also the possibility of a blind auction involved somehow which his agent mentioned.

To avoid all that we should exercise our right and buy the entirety of his contract, so we can then loan him back or whatever else.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
As far as I understand, Bonato, sporting director of Sassuolo, explained the situation back in February. We essentially own only right of first refusal, and we can buy 100% of him for 15m during first 10 days of June, or 20m afterwards. If we choose not to buy, effectively he's wholly owned by Sassuolo, the way his ownership can pass to them entirely is complicated, there is also the possibility of a blind auction involved somehow which his agent mentioned.

To avoid all that we should exercise our right and buy the entirety of his contract, so we can then loan him back or whatever else.
You sure you don't mean Zaza? Cause that was pretty much the deal we had with them about him...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't think he wants to play for Juve, i also think we can get a bag of money for him to fund other more urgent positions, like full back. Darmian. <3
I also somehow feel so as well,that he doesn't want to come here.it's weird but it's his choice ofcourse if this becomes true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)