Domenico Berardi (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I'd rather loan him somewhere else

Let's remember how Icardi scored a lot of goals but mostly concentrated in very few matches, this is not exactly the case with Domenico but he has scored in only 7 matches. Stats not always tell the whole story and I'm sure no-one here has seen all of his matches to exactly tell how good he really is.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Hazard at 19 years old 7 goals 11 assists

Ronaldo 19 years old 5 goals 5 assists

Berardi 8 goals(12 with penalties) and 4 assists (and still more to come)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Berardi 8 goals(12 with penalties) and 4 assists (and still more to come)
:lol::lol::lol::sergio:

those comparisons are idiotic, the kid is good, but not that good, and it would take him years to have a chance to fight and try to find his place in Juve setup, let alone starting 11. Ronaldo cmooooooon.... :lol::lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well that comparison is really off since a lot can happen between 19 years and 23 for example. Maybe messi and ronaldo had those stats at that age, but they gradually and consistently turned into world beaters after those seasons.

Those stats mean almost nothing to be sincere. Sorry rakibomb

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Been watching this guy for quiet some time now (not highlights but full games) pretty much all season so far.

I think some here are going over the roof with his hyping ! For a 19 year old he's stats and talent is quiet good but to compare him with world best talents is stupid really.

Joga Bonito

Jul 28, 2010
Been watching this guy for quiet some time now (not highlights but full games) pretty much all season so far.

I think some here are going over the roof with his hyping ! For a 19 year old he's stats and talent is quiet good but to compare him with world best talents is stupid really.
Sound like you have seen a lot of his games, how good do you think he could turn out to be? better than camoranesi og cassano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)