Domenico Berardi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Berardi to replace Vucinic at Juve?
By Football Italia staff

With Mirko Vucinic set to leave Juventus, reports claim that Domenico Berardicould be his replacement in Turin.
The Sassuolo striker has been in impressive form this term, earning column inches earlier this year when he bagged four goals in the Neroverdi’s win over Milan.
The striker is co-owned by the Bianconeri, but his agent has been resolute in his belief that the youngster will stay at Sassuolo until the end of the season.
However, Sport Mediaset believe that Antonio Conte will try to bring the ItalyU21 international in before the end of this transfer window, with Vucinic likely to depart

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Why would we ruin him ?

It's time to start giving youngsters like Berardi a chance to prove themselfs.
Crying all the time that we don't have money and that we can't compete with other big club and at the same time we have only one young player in the team doesn't make any sense .

Look at other big clubs and their work with youngsters.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Because I'm afraid he'll be benched for next month's , after we bench him, probably will loan him again next summer , i hope im wrong !

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I disagree entirely. Tevez & Llorente are always starting at the moment because during late Dec and January, we are playing every 7 days instead of every 3 days. Once the Europa gets started, expect to see more rotation up front. I also think Berardi could be higher in the pecking order than Giovinco and Quagliarella.

He has performed so well that its hard to ignore bringing him in now. We will most likely lose Vucinic and there is talk of us going for Cerci or Osvaldo. Why spend $$ on those when we can bring in Berardi who is already just as good now and will only get better. I see minimal downside in integrating him into the squad now.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Absolutely. Also Conte could start the transition to 4-3-3 by doing what he did against lazio in the latter stages of our games: Taking out Asamoah/Licht (Asa more so) and bringin in Berardi. (this also keeps the pressure on our opponents)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Absolutely. Also Conte could start the transition to 4-3-3 by doing what he did against lazio in the latter stages of our games: Taking out Asamoah/Licht (Asa more so) and bringin in Berardi. (this also keeps the pressure on our opponents)
The Lazio game was an anomaly and he was forced to do such switch. We cannot take that as an example.

Id only bring in Berardi if we change formation..
Big If.
The 352 right now is Conte´s indisputed favourite., and it has been since 2 years ago. The only games he dared to change it were for the madrid ones.

Im clearly not defending his approach, but we ned to accept the facts, and the facts are he doesnt like to get out of the 352. About Berardi playing.... as long as we do not change the 352 i cannot see him playing. And Conte doesnt mind letting players rot on the bench, he has showed that in the past and still does it with dudes like Gio, Quags, Caceres, peluso, Padoin etc.. he just doesnt mind. Berardi is a player who needs serious gametime... not the occassional sub at minute 75 when everything is said and done.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Big If.
The 352 right now is Conte´s indisputed favourite., and it has been since 2 years ago. The only games he dared to change it were for the madrid ones.

Im clearly not defending his approach, but we ned to accept the facts, and the facts are he doesnt like to get out of the 352. About Berardi playing.... as long as we do not change the 352 i cannot see him playing. And Conte doesnt mind letting players rot on the bench, he has showed that in the past and still does it with dudes like Gio, Quags, Caceres, peluso, Padoin etc.. he just doesnt mind. Berardi is a player who needs serious gametime... not the occassional sub at minute 75 when everything is said and done.

4-3-3 for next season pls. I agree with you Conte isn't afraid to let our players rot on the bench, but we have tons of games so for someone like Berardi to grow as a player he'd need to be trusted the way Roma trust Florenzi, Milan El Kebab and Napoli Insigne. Other then that I think we should bring back Gabbiadini only if he's considered the sub of Llorente, otherwise it'd be a waste. This 4-3-3 formation and lineup would be an improvement in terms of attacking and creating scoring opportunities. But to play 4-3-3 we definitely need new signings in attack..

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Replace Asamoah with a proper left back such as Rodriguez and that's a decent and realistic squad.

Plus, we'd really need Asamoah to be ready for CM duties because counting on Pirlo to be our only back up is worrying to say the least.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
cabella can e our new giacchierini. hardworking, play on both wings or number 10 and he would be quite cheap. maybe something like 5m + a player (ie boakye?) and he should be ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)