Domenico Berardi (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What's your verdict on Berardi?
Less talented then Dybala and Morata. Wont settle for 4th striker like Zaza. We need 1 experienced striker at least, which is Mandzukic.

Mandzukic/Zaza are current ST's
Dybala is SS

Morata is excellent as both ST and SS.

There is no place for Berardi.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Morata yes, I'd rather Berardi over Cuadrado. Same price, one has better stats and that same person is also years younger.
Makes no sense hust. Our frontline is excellent and balanced as it is. Berardi would be the 4th striker.

Meanwhile, Cuadrado is having a direct impact and allows us more tactical variations.

May 22, 2007
If I remember correctly Estigarribia used to be ahead of him in the pecking order :lol:
Think he got benched just for being a cunt for more than anything.
I've not thought about Estigarribia in ages :touched: What a mediocre player.

Elia definitely was not suited to Juventus yeah, I love the story about management asking for the Ferrari back which he was given after that first Serie A title :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol::touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't he call Cuadrado a headless chicken that's all flair and fancy when we were linked to him in his fiorentina days. Now Cuads is one of his favorite players :touched:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Berardi will be Zach's 'clear MVP' next season when he sporadically scores a bunch of penalties and some hattricks.

And then he'll call entire Tuz out for having a peasant memory when others vote for different players who'd have outshone Berardi in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)