Domenico Berardi (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
GDS saying Sassuolo have redeemed Berardi with Juve having the right to repurchase option and they go on to say he'll arrive next year in a similar deal to Zaza.

Well if it's a sure thing that we'll activate the buyback and he'll arrive next year, can't see much in complaining about this deal imo.
That's what I suspected might happen, because it stops us using some of this year's budget.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Hmm, so it seems he will stay for 100% sure by Sassuolo.
I hope they will buy his other half and we can get a nice amount of money what can use to buy an AM.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Berardi's face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Domenico, sat in the back of my car with his hair tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Berardi.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Berardi's head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Berardi wanting milk.

This is just a typical day for me right now!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Berardi's face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Domenico, sat in the back of my car with his hair tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Berardi.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Berardi's head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Berardi wanting milk.

:lol2: Classic

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2: Classic

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Berardi - €12-€15m
Llorente - €8-€10m
Isla - €6-€7m
Ogbonna - €10-€12m
Tevez - €5m
Marrone, PDC,Pepe, Pirlo wages off the books and could fetch us a few more million in transfer fees

= New AM

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Buyback option for 15mln? We are most probably giving them our half for free now.
Dint read the article but if it says so then you may be right.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't know yet, maybe €12m is being mentioned. Watch Sassuolo put the clause at €30m.

Morata back up option...
Would suck to lose two high potential players in the same summer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Exactly.

Him staying at Sassuolo basically guarantees him first-team football every week, with Euro 2016 at the end of the season. He'd find the going much tougher for a starting spot with us. The important thing is that he is ours now, and he begins with us in 2016-17.

That's a double edged sword. If you're an Italian striker regularly playing for Juventus, your chances of being called up for the national team are pretty big. If you play for Sassuolo, Conte might doubt you're up to the level required to perform at the Euros.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Thats the whole point. I wouldnt got to Juve if I was him. I'd want to go to a better club than Sassulo thats competing for Europa League and CL spots in Italy or Spain or England. Its a huge jump to go to Juve especially that Juve has 2 youngsters that will get most of the game time and a mature player like Manzukic and possibly even Jovetic. As a youngster who had 2 good seasons under his belt I'd go to a better club but not go all the way to the top level of football. Southampton, Everton, Swansea etc.. or maybe Benfica, Dortmund, Sporting, Porto or Monaco if possible. Places where I am either a starter or the first sub the way Morata had it last season.
i feel u. and i agree

shudve gone to a club that has a little more ambition than sassuolo. sassuolo is just happy with bouncing around midtable aimlessly. dont know what he can learn there mental wise that can help him b more prepared to make the jump to juve. and like we all know its the mental aspect that flops u or not at a big club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)