shit hair of idiot
Bonucci sell because fuck

Bitch

Пошел в Клину и ебать Бонуччи жалкие неудачники не достойные Ювентус

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
bravo sir, your coolness is an example for us all :tup:
You what else would've been cool? That you have done your job as a mod, properly.
Infractions are not just for insults you know; like for instance when a bunch of man-childs and kids keep derailing the point of any discussion for pages with their stupid "just" nonsense (if no one confronts them they just keep doing it, and if someone does, it turns into an ass-licking contest between clowns). Just like all those other bullsh!ts festering this forum, like that "double or retarded" or making fun of certain members at every chance they get etc.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You what else would've been cool? That you have done your job as a mod, properly.
Infractions are not just for insults you know; like for instance when a bunch of man-childs and kids keep derailing the point of any discussion for pages with their stupid "just" nonsense (if no one confronts them they just keep doing it, and if someone does, it turns into an ass-licking contest between clowns). Just like all those other bullsh!ts festering this forum, like that "double or retarded" or making fun of certain members at every chance they get etc.
Bitch, please.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Пошел в Клину и ебать Бонуччи жалкие неудачники не достойные Ювентус
:lol::lol:
@Alex-444

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
this berardi thing is BS. imagine if after all this he finally comes to Juve and flops hard.
Thats the whole point. I wouldnt got to Juve if I was him. I'd want to go to a better club than Sassulo thats competing for Europa League and CL spots in Italy or Spain or England. Its a huge jump to go to Juve especially that Juve has 2 youngsters that will get most of the game time and a mature player like Manzukic and possibly even Jovetic. As a youngster who had 2 good seasons under his belt I'd go to a better club but not go all the way to the top level of football. Southampton, Everton, Swansea etc.. or maybe Benfica, Dortmund, Sporting, Porto or Monaco if possible. Places where I am either a starter or the first sub the way Morata had it last season.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
With the deadline to resolve co ownerships set for Thursday, Juventus and Sassuolo found an agreement on Berardi. The two clubs co owned the talented striker, but now the Bianconeri have bought out Sassuolo and fully own the player. Berardi will however stay at Sassuolo on loan next season so he can keep developing and maturing.

(Source: Gianluca Di Marzio)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i can think of two reasons to let sassuolo keep berardi for an other year:
- we want berardi to play a year as a trequartista
- we surely got a better price for his remaining half this way

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Exactly.

Him staying at Sassuolo basically guarantees him first-team football every week, with Euro 2016 at the end of the season. He'd find the going much tougher for a starting spot with us. The important thing is that he is ours now, and he begins with us in 2016-17.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
GDS saying Sassuolo have redeemed Berardi with Juve having the right to repurchase option and they go on to say he'll arrive next year in a similar deal to Zaza.

Well if it's a sure thing that we'll activate the buyback and he'll arrive next year, can't see much in complaining about this deal imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
GDS saying Sassuolo have redeemed Berardi with Juve having the right to repurchase option and they go on to say he'll arrive next year in a similar deal to Zaza.

Well if it's a sure thing that we'll activate the buyback and he'll arrive next year, can't see much in complaining about this deal imo.
that depends on what the repurchase price is

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

:confused:

If that's true,we're probably saving money this summer.
And new AM/Winger probably coming in.
IF AND ONLY IF we will buy him back next summer the same way we did with Zaza i'm ok with it,because if he's not here this year,it's maybe better to not pay for him now.

- - - Updated - - -

that depends on what the repurchase price is
Probably they will pay us 15M now,and we have option to buy him for 30M~ next summer...we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)