Domenico Berardi - AM R - Sassuolo (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't care how that went but that's another L for Guintoli for wasting time on Berardi. He shouldn't have even tried in the first place

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's not italian press that's the ceo of some shitty nothing club talking shit about us, coz we just bend over for everyone. Everyone knows there's no repercussions to fucking with us.
how did we bend over though. a few weeks ago berardi was on the market already and lazio wanted him. the price was 20m. then juve called, the price became 30m.

carnevali can go and fuck himself. i couldn't care less about his blabbering, and i hope no one at the club will ever reply to questions about this story for longer than a short sentence. he was a prick, case closed. aquila non captat muscas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If inter or anyone else came calling for berardi he'd be loan with option to buy at 20 mill. This is why I'm adament we overpaid for locatelli too. Fuck sassuolo, said it for a long while I hope they get relegated

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
sums it up. juve weak? yes, with moggi and marotta we had a different position on the market. but i'm glad that we're not overpaying every provincial small club. parisi, berardi both had different asking prices for juve and any other club. jj spent like a billion to finance other serie a clubs, and it's nice to see that this malpractice has come to an end.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If Berardi insists on a transfer I cant see them not obliging, despite what Cerna said in the media. But it's completely up to Berardi now, Cerna probably wasnt outright lying, he definitely doesnt wanna spend the next two weeks trying to find a replacement for his 10 lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)