Domenico Berardi - AM R - Sassuolo (19 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
33 games 15 goals 17 assists. one of the best players of the league last season. young and not so expensive, also on low wage. Why are you all against him?
Ok someone explain to me the anger, guy had more than 30 goal contributions yet you’d think we’re going after Bernardeschi.
Exactly. I only dislike him because he kept refusing us.

BTW

Dybala Serie A 271 games 98g 51a

Berardi Serie A 271 games 101g 73a

Inb4 b81 :snoop:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not even mad. I just found it funny because I never expected it to happen eventhough I wanted us to get him back years ago.

I actually think he'll be a very good addition. I don't know about the price/wages but I do like the rumour.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Club tried for Di Maria, as they should have, but it looks like that went south so I don't see the problem here.

He is one of the best performers in Serie A for years now, not that expensive, and the club has a good relationship with Sassuolo so maybe players, clauses, installments or other favorable terms can be used.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He has proven to be a useless player outside of Sassuolo, a small minded player outside of his pond where everything goes through him.

Idc if he had 50 G/A, should we have signed Quagliarella back 3 years ago then?

This screams a provincial signing. Sassuolo won't let him go for less than 40m and if we have that kind of money we should have it for a much better/more talented player than fucking Berardi

Hopefully it's another Azmoun/Martial/Scamacca scenario and then boom Vlahović

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's a good Serie A player but not sure he will add much in Europe. I'm interested to see how he'd do at a bigger club, can he make the step up? Were his numbers at Sass so good because he had a team built around him as he was their star man? Is he still a bitter Inter fan and would he put in the same fight for us?

I'm not convinced he'd get anywhere near the same numbers here. His role also isn't wildly different from Dybala's, maybe we should have kept him instead and spent the 40m on our midfield.

I'm a bit fed up with overly one footed attackers though. We seem to love left footed attackers.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's a good Serie A player but not sure he will add much in Europe. I'm interested to see how he'd do at a bigger club, can he make the step up? Were his numbers at Sass so good because he had a team built around him as he was their star man? Is he still a bitter Inter fan and would he put in the same fight for us?

I'm not convinced he'd get anywhere near the same numbers here. His role also isn't wildly different from Dybala's, maybe we should have kept him instead and spent the 40m on our midfield.

I'm a bit fed up with overly one footed attackers though. We seem to love left footed attackers.
He is a good Serie A player at Sassuolo level, that's it.

He is the main guy there, everything goes through him, he takes FKs, penalties, corners. Literally everything

27 going on 28 he is still playing for fucking Sassuolo, he choked every single big moment for Italy and now he's supposed to change everything about himself to be able to play at the level Juventus needs. My ass

Haven't been this much against a player since Higuain. Fuck him and fuck anyone who brings him here, IF they bring him. Still hope, Martial and Scamacca were two main guys 2 days before we got Dušan. Still hope

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Finally gonna happen :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. I only dislike him because he kept refusing us.

BTW

Dybala Serie A 271 games 98g 51a

Berardi Serie A 271 games 101g 73a

Inb4 b81 :snoop:
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

33 games 15 goals 17 assists. one of the best players of the league last season. young and not so expensive, also on low wage. Why are you all against him?
Because their precious is out.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He is a good Serie A player at Sassuolo level, that's it.

He is the main guy there, everything goes through him, he takes FKs, penalties, corners. Literally everything

27 going on 28 he is still playing for fucking Sassuolo, he choked every single big moment for Italy and now he's supposed to change everything about himself to be able to play at the level Juventus needs. My ass

Haven't been this much against a player since Higuain. Fuck him and fuck anyone who brings him here, IF they bring him. Still hope, Martial and Scamacca were two main guys 2 days before we got Dušan. Still hope
When was the last free kick goal scored by juve? especially with a team struggling to create chances I don't know what is wrong in signing him atleast there are stats to back him up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
2AC4E90E-9FBA-4156-BA2F-E58C762B305C.jpeg

Let’s see how many people that think Dybala should be a legend (68/63 now by the way) are raging against this transfer.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
When was the last free kick goal scored by juve? especially with a team struggling to create chances I don't know what is wrong in signing him atleast there are stats to back him up.
Idc about stats. He can come here and he will get his 10G and 10A simply by playing a lot, he is not a Serie C level player obviously, but he will choke whenever there is a really important game or stretch. He is not a player Juventus should be investing a lot of money in. He is at best a squad player at a really good team which he showed playing for Italy and shown his mentality by rejecting any offers from Juve and other clubs over the years.

Sassuolo won't let him go for less than 40m, that is the money you pay for a player who can carry you in CL semis for years to come ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)