Domenico Berardi - AM R - Sassuolo (6 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
You haven't seen one single game of this guy (except for maybe that trofeo tim nonesense, cuz I doubt you watch serie b) and you're calling him another mediocre Italian?! way to judge people out of your ass, buddy. :tup:
Well, I've seen 5-6 games of him at sassuolo last year, and on every single one of them he was the stand-out player and the obvious talent.
Looking forward to seeing you eating your own words (yet again) at the end of this season, when he proves himself at serie a.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope I`m wrong as we already got Tevez... BUT I fear that our bargain Tevez will flop and the one that we think of him to be good will turn out to be the real deal (Berardi)
I see us getting a tough competition from Napoli who will be strengthen from last season while our team will look less hungry and not fulfilling our potential. Tevez will not live up to expectations and Llorente will be good but not the next level kind of player!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You haven't seen one single game of this guy (except for maybe that trofeo tim nonesense, cuz I doubt you watch serie b) and you're calling him another mediocre Italian?! way to judge people out of your ass, buddy. :tup:
Well, I've seen 5-6 games of him at sassuolo last year, and on every single one of them he was the stand-out player and the obvious talent.
Looking forward to seeing you eating your own words (yet again) at the end of this season, when he proves himself at serie a.
...and scores 15 goals, getting his value up to 20m € and will be sold to PSG. Verratti 2.0

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
like i did with al the mediocre garbage we have collected and no other team would buy, not even for 40% of the ammount we invested...

Anyways the point is that the last thing we need is smth like that, if someone as talented as Giovinco can hardly find a place in our team and we are looking to offload strikers, the last thing we need to invest upon now is talent thay might bloom or not, there is always an abundance of such talents available in the Italian football, every single year two three of them appear, by the time we will need him, plenty more will...

if marotta was as gifted as Moggi at owning contracts, this could be usefull, but Marotta and his co own deals suck that much, that he rather make us lose money, than make...

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
we need to get this guy. in 2 years time he will be of elsharawy/lamela's quality. elsharawy was like him when he was his age. also juve are looking for a right winger to fullfil a 4-3-3 formation so he would be perfect.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
we need to get this guy. in 2 years time he will be of elsharawy/lamela's quality. elsharawy was like him when he was his age. also juve are looking for a right winger to fullfil a 4-3-3 formation so he would be perfect.
Agreed. It's not like everyone knew El Shaarawy was the next big thing. Milan took a chance on him and gave him time to develop and fit in. Berardi is very hyped already, but SES has shown how an investment can pay off in one or two years' time. IMO we should sign 50% of Berardi before the mercato ends, only to leave him get Serie A experience with Sassuolo. Then we'll pick him up next summer and Juve have a young prodigy winger

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They paid a lot of money for El Shaarawy, and he definitely was hyped, I'd say more than Berardi is right now. Apart from us who is speaking about Berardi? Very cold trail right now, but it would make sense to get at least a co-ownership before he starts making a mark.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I definitely don't trust Sassuolo.

If this kid is really that good, and Juve doesn't co-own him now, he's leaving Italy in 1 year time.

Sassuolo will probably give Juve the right of preference, in view of all these deals.

But it doesn't mean they will sell him to Juve. It means that if Juve equals the offer from another club, Juve would be chosen. But what if Berardi wants to go the other club?

In 6 months or 1 yr some oil club will come knocking on Sassuolo's door offering 12M, and there's not much Juve will be able to do unless match the offer, what won't happen.

So unless Marotta is willing to take a big shot and pay 4/5M for his half now, I definitely don't see him coming to Juve. And Marotta never take these big risks. And actually I don't know if he should, 'cause I don't really know the player and Juve doesn't have a great budget this summer.

So I wouldn't high up expectations for this kid if I were you.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
we have a good relationship with sassuolo ( loaned ziegler and they have half of zaza plus we previously loan boakye) therefore they should give us priority but if a club like man city or p$g comes in we will have to go into a bidding war. let's get half of him now and we are set or maybe we can give half of ziegler for half of him. that way we will secure him for free.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I definitely don't trust Sassuolo.

If this kid is really that good, and Juve doesn't co-own him now, he's leaving Italy in 1 year time.

Sassuolo will probably give Juve the right of preference, in view of all these deals.

But it doesn't mean they will sell him to Juve. It means that if Juve equals the offer from another club, Juve would be chosen. But what if Berardi wants to go the other club?

In 6 months or 1 yr some oil club will come knocking on Sassuolo's door offering 12M, and there's not much Juve will be able to do unless match the offer, what won't happen.

So unless Marotta is willing to take a big shot and pay 4/5M for his half now, I definitely don't see him coming to Juve. And Marotta never take these big risks. And actually I don't know if he should, 'cause I don't really know the player and Juve doesn't have a great budget this summer.

So I wouldn't high up expectations for this kid if I were you.
Still, you have to admit there's no harm in signing half of this kid. We already co-own 4-5 young strikers, some of them didn't even have potential of this kid and we payed 3-4 million. You have to take risks somewhere. We failed to do so with Veratti and I doubt we will miss out on Berardi too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)