Domenech Putting Juve players in France B squad!!! (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Nothing new here.

Some Juventini are just pissed at the title some media used for this news like

Domenech brings Juve down in B again... - Gazzetta dello Sport :rolleyes:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Domenech is an arrogant prick ,who doesnt seems to like Trez for nothing,even with his scoring abilities and even out form he scores, i hope france so called A team will lose with 3 or 4-0 to Italy and i hope to see Del Piero(if he is selected) scoring a goal and dedicate it to his long time attacking partner Trezegol!
I hope Trezie will become the Winner of the Golden Foot this year and silence all the press and Domenech who are talking shit about him!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
cue dumbenech accusing the italian based players of deliberately losing and colluding with the ref to get france beaten

Jul 2, 2006
who is this noob

manager of france nati..... I mean Africa All stars

Platini-Italian father
Deschamps-Spanish father
Zidane-Algerian,Mercie Zizou LOL
Samir Nasri from Morocco...............................................................

stick with your barthez and shut up scum!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
domenech has a bombshell of a wife??jesus...wonder what her hourly rate is
Bozi

http://galerie.grb89.fr/detail?type=Collages&id=denise

http://image-search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=estelle+denis&fr=top_v2&tid=top_v2&ei=UTF-8&search_x=1&b=2

Here is the link to Domenech's wife; Estelle Denis. Funny thing is, yahoo Japan has more links to her images than yahoo France.:rofl:

Anyway, I wouldnt say she is THAT amazing, but pretty lady nonetheless. Well, for Domenech, she is more than he can bargain for. So you can his willingness to multiply his genes in recent years through birth of two children.:D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
who is this noob

manager of france nati..... I mean Africa All stars

Platini-Italian father
Deschamps-Spanish father
Zidane-Algerian,Mercie Zizou LOL
Samir Nasri from Morocco...............................................................

stick with your barthez and shut up scum!
David Argentinian

Lizarazu: Basque

Well, France do home-produced gay couples in Blanc and Barthez.:wink:

Even Pires looks like gay.:rofl:

But seriously, I dont understand all the hatred about France. Its not as if the members of this board is from Italia (who have been conquered by Napoleon) or English (Whom they went to war every year or so until 19th Century).

I forgot to mention even Domenech is a son of Spanish immigrant who fleed Spain during Franco War.

Apr 12, 2004
David Argentinian

Lizarazu: Basque

Well, France do home-produced gay couples in Blanc and Barthez.:wink:

Even Pires looks like gay.:rofl:

But seriously, I dont understand all the hatred about France. Its not as if the members of this board is from Italia (who have been conquered by Napoleon) or English (Whom they went to war every year or so until 19th Century).

I forgot to mention even Domenech is a son of Spanish immigrant who fleed Spain during Franco War.
Da I love him.

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
Доменек мудила е*аная он еще с чм06 напригает..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)