Domenech Putting Juve players in France B squad!!! (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
BRATISLAVA, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Olympique Lyon forward Karim Benzema and Bolton Wanderers striker Nicolas Anelka have been named in the France A squad to face Slovakia in a friendly on Wednesday, the French federation said on Tuesday. Juventus's David Trezeguet and Olympique Marseille's Djibril Cisse have been named in the B squad to face Slovakia's reserve later on Tuesday.

A squad:

Keepers - Mickael Landreau (Paris St Germain), Ulrich Rame (Girondins Bordeaux)

Defenders - Francois Clerc (Olympique Lyon), Eric Abidal (Barcelona), Patrice Evra (Manchester United), Gael Givet (Olympique Marseille), Philippe Mexes (AS Roma), Bakary Sagna (Arsenal)

Midfielders - Claude Makelele (Chelsea), Florent Malouda (Chelsea), Samir Nasri (Marseille), Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich), Jeremy Toulalan (Olympique Lyon), Patrick Vieira (Inter Milan).

Forwards - Nicolas Anelka (Bolton), Karim Benzema (Olympique Lyon), Thierry Henry (Barcelona).

B squad:

Keepers - Sebastien Frey (Fiorentina), Teddy Richert (Sochaux)

Defenders - Jean-Alain Boumsong (Juventus), Anthony Reveillere (Olympique Lyon), Sebastien Squillaci (Olympique Lyon), Jonathan Zebina (Juventus), Mikael Silvestre (Manchester United), Zoumana Camara (Paris St Germain), Jeremy Mathieu (Toulouse)

Midfielders - Alou Diarra (Girondins Bordeaux), Lassana Diarra (Chelsea), Rio Mavuba (Villarreal)

Forwards - Jimmy Briand (Stade Rennes), Djibril Cisse (Olympique Marseille), Frederic Piquionne (Monaco), David Trezeguet (Juventus).

Reuters

--------------------------------------

A smart step to humilate Trezeguet IMO. I'd love to see how David will react. And please no injuries.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
boum and zebina not surprised, but trez is one of the best finishers in the world. Domenech is a loser

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
his astrologer must have said that trez was not gonna have a lucky day FFS this man is a fool

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
agree with john said

and if you think about it from another perspective, its good cause he will good possibly at least 45mins. And hopefully he will bang in a goal that would do his confidence well

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Actually our(Slovakia) B squad won against France B 1:0. Thats the fault of Domenech. Hes a very bad coach. We won in France 1:0 too.:eyebrows:

With such a squad you should win almost every game...

Jul 5, 2005
Yes but if Domenech used the players of Juve at the starting squad then there would be reactions from the other players who participate at the first division of their championships and they wouldn't accept that Trez & Boumsong who played for more than a year in the lower division of Italy can be in the starting squad of France.

Sad but True.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
I don't know why he don't like Trez... At the WC that was somehow reasonable, at the end he was right, he did great job wit his formation. But now, I don't know, the fact that Trez played last season in Serie B, for me is just not reasonable.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The only reason he is still coach is because ZZ offered the games of his life, in the most crucial parts of the WC, and got France to the finals. Domenech himself has got nothing to do with it, he's just been left there because there were no grounds to sack him, yet. Shouldn't be too long now though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Am I the only one who doesn't think this news is anything special -- or out of the ordinary for the French NT? :lazy:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I am not going to mention David because you guys all too know well what I think.

But look out for this one.

Mickael Landreau >>>>> Sebastien Frey

??????????????????????????????????????/

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I think Domenech is having too many late nights with his bombshell young wife. You knows girls dont always make wise choices.:wink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)