Does this make sense to you? (1 Viewer)

DKNY

Feb 2, 2003
Hope this is appropriate for this section.

I know a guy who is not only Juventini,but also fan of Fiorentina :confused:and INTER:eek::(.Bianconeri 's two worst rivals,plus AC Milan.

I never met a Juventini who also supports INTER:groan:,and this does not make any sense to me.

His explaination is:
Italians always have at least 2 teams to support in Serie A.
Juve is his favor.
Fiorentina is original where his dad from,so basically its his hometown team.
He like INTER 's jersey:frown:.

Ur guys opinions are greatly appreciated.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
try to explain a guy who doesnt believe in God why it is good to believe in God.(just an example)

same thing here. if people choose to be ignorants let them be ignorants

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
He supports Inter because they have a pretty jersey?

Florence is his hometown, fair enough.

He likes Milan too? Why? Because Ancelotti's got cute cheeks?

Did you ask him why he likes Juve? Does he like dirty cheaters who bribe, cheat, drug their players, assasinate clergy, engage in sodomy, drink tea with their pinkies sticking out and fund terrorist activities?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
Did you ask him why he likes Juve? Does he like dirty cheaters who bribe, cheat, drug their players , assasinate clergy, engage in sodomy, drink tea with their pinkies sticking out and fund terrorist activities?
lets not over do it: the highlighted accusations are enough :cheesy:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
:LOL:

Speaking about our crimes, am i the only juve supporter who actually thinks we should be punished?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
No but, we got away easy. Wow a doctor gone.. i think certain players should serve suspensions. It does take two to tango ya know.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [

Did you ask him why he likes Juve? Does he like dirty cheaters who bribe, cheat, drug their players, assasinate clergy, engage in sodomy, drink tea with their pinkies sticking out and fund terrorist activities?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: haven't laughed so hard in a while!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Does it make sense to you that we have a Milan fan on board who thinks that Milan are as lucky as Juve?

Does it make sense to you that he thinks he is informed about football more than any other one here?

I wonder how old is he? :rolleyes:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is ok Bes, the Milanese are like that, we have to accuse their traumas, but they do think they are on top of the world unfortunately

OP

DKNY

Feb 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    thx for all the views

well,he is 24,half italian,half french,fan of Bianconeri ,Fiorentina and Inter.

NO Milan.

He said he really hope JUVE c/d do well then he can tease his soccer teamies.

I just dont get it,how w/d some1 can be a fan of 3 teams in the same league,huh?

OP

DKNY

Feb 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    plus there goes his point:
    [Anyways, life is too short to be holding grudges]

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    I have a friend who support Arsenal, Manure and Liverfool.....he said he support either team that win.....last season he support Arsenal cause arsenal never lose a game....I tell ya, people like this seriously has issues...:lazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)