[Does it matter?] Berlin. 2-1 #LOL (Calciopoli Directors :lol:) - May 16th, 2015 (4 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Here is what I would do.

If I were Allegri, I would talk up what Juve have done so far, and speak very little of Inter.

If I were Marotta, I would speak of how Inter has run afoul of FFP and it would take several years for them to even think about competing with us again.

If I were the players, I would bring up every past indiscretions of the Internet players, and how more than a few of them regret not coming here when they had the chance.

And then on match day, as the bus pulls up, and the fans are getting more riled up, the doors open, and a bunch of kids wearing Juve kits and troll masks come running out screaming "Andiamo a Berlino!!!"
we will win, it will be 50/50 Juve and Barca fans and since Barca fans don't actually exist our fans will own the arena and make it look like a home game for us.
I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly​
:rofl:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
The timing of this match :lol2:

Play Rubinho in the and Storari in the outfield,swap their positions at HT (can they?) Give Allegri some rest too and bring back Conte to sit on the bench for him.

Since both Morata and Marchisio are suspended from the Coppa finals i see us winning easily if they play against inter. 0-2 Morata, Padowin.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@Pirlo's Beard fuck merda man. Don't waste your powers on Serie A anymore. Dat CL final needs it all. Shouldn't we rest @Hustini for the most important game in years as well?

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #93
    @Pirlo's Beard fuck merda man. Don't waste your powers on Serie A anymore. Dat CL final needs it all. Shouldn't we rest @Hustini for the most important game in years as well?
    Rest?

I'm riding this wave until I crash brother.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    The problem is my friend, when you open yourself up to the Gods of Calcio, you can not pick & choose when to do their bidding. There comes a time when you must appease them, be it a lowly league game or a CL final. It is not up to me to choose such things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)