Documentary-thread (3 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Well researched and compelling, wouldn't surprise me if something big went down soon.
I don't know about that, leading down too many rabbit holes, with too many imaginary paths connecting them. Has too much of the feel of your typical conspiracy theory extravaganza that is trying too much and too hard for the sake of sensationalism. There may well be something there but when you try to tie it up with so many random degrees of freedom just to make the conspiracy look more compelling, the whole story just loses credibility.
For example, there could well be something on the Clinton-Epstein pedophilia connection but bringing into all of this Obama and Bordain just because of a "No Smoking" sign on the wall of a restaurant and connecting it to a children's song about no smoking ... that just smacks of desperation for attention.
Also, on one of those shots was Epstein covering the face of the current US president, a certain Donald Trump, with the two of them giggling together. Same Donald Trump who is on tape bragging about molesting women and has a well-documented, long history with Epstein, quite possibly even more so than the one between Clinton and Epstein. That in the conspiracy business is known as "low-hanging fruit" ... Yet, Trump's name isn't even mentioned, let alone be turned into yet another big-ass rabbit hole.
Gotta wonder why. Maybe the author has a torn labrum in his shoulder and can't reach for the low-hanging fruit, or maybe there is another reason ...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Right wing conspiracy nut jobs lol. The people commenting on that video :rofl:

Trump is a god-appointed angel to take down corrupt demon spawn like Obama, the Clintons, and John Kerry. :lol3:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't know about that, leading down too many rabbit holes, with too many imaginary paths connecting them. Has too much of the feel of your typical conspiracy theory extravaganza that is trying too much and too hard for the sake of sensationalism. There may well be something there but when you try to tie it up with so many random degrees of freedom just to make the conspiracy look more compelling, the whole story just loses credibility.
For example, there could well be something on the Clinton-Epstein pedophilia connection but bringing into all of this Obama and Bordain just because of a "No Smoking" sign on the wall of a restaurant and connecting it to a children's song about no smoking ... that just smacks of desperation for attention.
Also, on one of those shots was Epstein covering the face of the current US president, a certain Donald Trump, with the two of them giggling together. Same Donald Trump who is on tape bragging about molesting women and has a well-documented, long history with Epstein, quite possibly even more so than the one between Clinton and Epstein. That in the conspiracy business is known as "low-hanging fruit" ... Yet, Trump's name isn't even mentioned, let alone be turned into yet another big-ass rabbit hole.
Gotta wonder why. Maybe the author has a torn labrum in his shoulder and can't reach for the low-hanging fruit, or maybe there is another reason ...
The author as you put it simply presented information he researched and left it up to you to decide what you want to make of it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Finally watched the video and idk while I understand that minor pedophile rings may exist I have a hard time believing in large/ elaborate conspiracies for the same reason that heroin is almost exclusively an import in stable countries.

scale of the operation needed makes it almost impossible to hide. someone's low level ass is eventually gonna get busted moving that shit and, when facing a decade in prison, same fools with "snitches die" tattoos can't squeal fast enough.

Jun 7, 2003
I am watching this Netflix Documentary about the fall of Constantinopel and the rise of Ottoman Empire. I can only recommend it, very nice. With historians talking about the important details and also some actors/actresses playing the parts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)