Do you want Totti? (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Race for Totti contract begins Sunday 8 June, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma President Franco Sensi has reacted angrily to Francesco Totti’s hints at a Milan move, but the deal could go through.

“Totti is not for sale,” snapped the patron this afternoon. “He has a contract with us until 2006 and while I am the President of Roma he will not move from here.”

The story erupted during yesterday’s press conference for the Italy squad, in which Totti admitted he would feel “free of my obligations to Roma” if they did not bring in big names.

The Giallorossi captain also noted that Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi, “was almost my President when I was 14 years old. He could still be my President in the future.”

There are many different teams willing to break the bank for the unhappy creative midfielder, among then Inter, Real Madrid, Manchester United and Barcelona.

The Rossoneri remain the favourites and are reportedly ready to offer £25m plus Manuel Rui Costa and Roque Junior.

Totti would find himself alongside Marcos Cafu, as the Brazilian is days away from completing his Bosman move to the San Siro.

However, Inter could also intervene and were already linked with a swoop for the Italian international earlier this season.

“We don’t think Totti is on the market,” commented Nerazzurri director Lele Oriali. “In fact, our sources tell us he will stay with Roma without a shadow of doubt.”

Yet this could all change with the latest statements straight from the horse’s mouth. Inter will bid Alvaro Recoba, Ivan Cordoba plus £13m cash.

Juventus are the least likely winners of this race, but director general Luciano Moggi hinted at a bid.

“We weren’t aware of any change in his situation,” said the wily transfer guru. “Then again, if we were making a bid for Totti I certainly wouldn’t be telling the press about it.”

Juve would have the strongest hand if they included Edgar Davids, who almost completed a move to Roma last summer, as part of the deal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like we could get Totti. I'm voting yes, how about you?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Imagine Neddy, Del Piero and Totti on the pitch together. Trez or whoever gets to play striker will be FULLY served :cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    this is the 3rd thread here about a possible totti :totti: transfer! :rolleyes:

i think we're taking this overboard!!!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Juventus Is the last thing Totti will think about joining.
    No way we will buy him and No way he will join us.
    and NO I don't want him.Juventus doesn't want a strip Dancer who is acting stupid ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    god i want him but not as a player, as a man LOL

and how come he is unhappy ive read in several interviews that hes playing in the club hes always dreamed of since hes roman and all that

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeah,,,totti to the romanians

get totti and delpiero both in one club will create a matemathically balanced equation that will cause a distortion, in other words, Break the balance of the forces in serie A.

The Good always against the bad guys ::D:

jerry

Jun 10, 2003
    i don't like him...........................
    i think that he's unlikely to come here too..........................
    gaga~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)