Do you think that delpiero is good enough to get 5ml per year? (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Who are we to decide players' wages, really ??

But in football terms, what Del Piero is receving is not as high as some are indicating .. Del Piero is important to the team (for God's sake he's the captain) and when you mention Alex, Juve comes to mind and vice versa .. players like Recoba (who is yet to step on the field) and Rivaldo earn more than him .. the Chelsea newcomers also earn alot more .. why pick on Alex ??

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
why pick on Alex ??
Exactly Fahad there are other players in the World who earns more than DP... Anthor point .......... You people always keep an eye on Delpiero... see what he's doing.... See his mistakes and pick on him!! It's true that he's the captain, but what about the other players, what about their mistakes!! it's seems that you forgot the achievements that he did for the team!!

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
But those other players in the world dont play for Juve...

So00oo0o0o0o0 What!!

PS: We gave an example just to say that there are many other players that earn more than DP.

In my opinion juve wil not pay all this money if DP doesn't deserve it!!

The contact is not a big deal ... and you are not gonna pay the money ... So be happy!!

PS: IF U DON'T LIKE DP THERE ARE A LOT OF FANS WHO LIKE DP .... YOU HAVE UR OWN OPINIONS ... WE HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS.... SO NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Exactly, Mona ...

I don't know why Juve fans keep talking about Del Piero like that, they keep observing every single move he makes in the pitch and he constantly keeps getting critisized, nearly in every single match he plays in ..

Some fans were disappointed that Juve extended Alex's contract for 5 years, stating that's it's too long !! Others indicated that he doesn't even deserve what he gets from Juve :groan:

I really don't understand what Del Piero did to deserve all of this, except for working hard and trying to improve himself and the team everytime he plays .. he is also dedicated to the Azzurri, playing every match he possibly could .. unlike Vieri and Totti who only show up when it really matters ..

I really need an explanation for this .. Is it because of his style of play? Alex was our topscorer in Serie A last season and created numerous assists too. Every team would dream to have in their squad. Or is it because of his personallity? Davids was accussed of doping and beating his wife. Kluivert was accussed of raping a woman. Del Piero has a clean image, infact he has participated in many humanitarian projects too.

Someone enlighten me, please ..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It has nothing to do with Baggio, and I dont dislike Del Piero. I critisize every player that plays bad, not just Del Piero.

And I critisize because I care ;)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Care for what exactly, Please enlighten me....,If you really care you would be more than happy with DP new contract and stop that pashing and Critisism at once.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
It has nothing to do with Baggio, and I dont dislike Del Piero. I critisize every player that plays bad, not just Del Piero.

Really .. then what do you think of Miccoli against Bologna? Thuram?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

Really I dont ever remember you saying anything bad about Trez and in fact it was a thread about Trez that you decided to open a thread of whether Dp was a choker or not, not abad word on the bad performances of Davids either
Then you go on to say Nedved was good in all Cl matches , if you actually saw the matches you would know Nedved was awful in lots of them but no Dp like players with his looks and skills not to mentiuon success is an easy target for people

You keep saying you care, care about what exactly? Juventus wasting money on their star player , what is it that you really care about?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
@Aragorn: I care about the team

@Fahad: I havent been able to see one full Juve game this season, only the highlights from the two Cl games, so I really cant say how I think they played. But if I had withessed their poor performances I would not hesitate in critisizing them the same as I do Del Piero (not always, I have a few good things to say about him now and then ;) )

@Denco: As I said, I havent been able to watch the CL games so I cant say how Nedved has played. As for Davids, I have stated several times that we should have sold him this summer, that he should lose his place in the team for the on-form Appiah.
As for Trezeguet, you are right I did not critisize him, as I was trying to give him a chance after recovering from two injuries from last season. I gave a chance to Del Piero for 2 years after his injury. But his lates poor performances have seen my patience wear out, and now I too believe he should be dropped for Di Vaio, and that we should find a replacement for him. I do not pick on Del Piero because he's rich and good looking, in fact I dont pick on him at all.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Again with that disussion :D
I think it is too sobjective... to say if he deserve the money is not like to say if he played good or bad in one match, it is normal that everybody has a different opinion.
Anycase is also normal that there are peaple who use to be more critic with DP, other with Treze, and other with who else.
I am also sure that if Treze contract will be extended and his wage will be very big a lot of peaple (the most critics with him) will say he do not deserve.... same with Davids, also if looks like everybody want him to stay I'm sure there will be few who will say he do not deserve it cause he is 30 and bla bla bla... Those kind of discussion are sobjective...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)