Do you think Davids will stay at Juve next season? (1 Viewer)

Do you think Davids will stay at Juve next season?

• Yes, he'll sign a new contract

• No, he will be sold in January

• No, he'll leave on a free transfer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
i don't think Juve will ever let him go for free and with what's been happening and how he's being treated, i don't exactly see him staying with us and things returning to what they were before either, so i voted for the- he will be sold in January option

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Ooh! People are being positive, I see. Davids too leave on a free. Oh well, there's almost a year to line up a replacement.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i vote that he'll sign a new contract just to be optimistic..... :)

i have this little theaory that Moggi is just pulling all this shit to pisz off Sensi :devil: :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I think he will leave on a free transfer :down: :sob:
But of course I hope to be wrong and that he will sign a new contract and stay...
Even if I don't have a lot of hope left I am keeping my finger crossed

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I wouldnt be surprised if he had his contract cancelled and he signs for roma in jan... saving us paying him for another 6 months.

Should have been sold last year.... Please go quickly and quietly!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
He'll leave on a free transfer to Arsenal to form the least-disciplined midfield with Vieira and gain a spot in the Guinness Book of Records for amount of yellow & red cards.

Or maybe he'll go to Turkey like De Boer :howler::D

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    He'll leave on a free transfer to Arsenal to form the least-disciplined midfield with Vieira and gain a spot in the Guinness Book of Records for amount of yellow & red cards.
    But Vieira is younger and way ahead, I don't see Davids taking the crown anytime soon...

I recently heard Arsenal received 60 reds under Wenger's guidance :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Yeah, I heard that too :dazed: What's with this guy and discipline?

And Davids won't take the crown - they'll get that spot in the GBoR as a pair ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I think he'll leave on a free. It's not about us letting him leave on a free, it's about other clubs not wanting to pay when they can just wait and get him for zilch

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #17
    They say that Wenger is such a tranquil coach and never goes off on his playrs but judging by their disciplinary record, one wonders if it wouldn't have been beneficial for him to smack Vieira upside the head from time to time, or at least freeze him out of the squad. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I guess he just lets them do whatever they want... and complacency eventually leads to anarchy :scared:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    I guess if he doesn't sign a new Contract before January, we will see his contract cancelled, at least that's what i wish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)