Do you smoke?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

arent you too young to smoke? why do you smoke? to prove that youre THE MAN to you classmates who have no pubes?
Finally, someone who understands!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
It started more as a thing i would do in bars, and then i just started doing it more and more. Yourself?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
It started more as a thing i would do in bars, and then i just started doing it more and more. Yourself?
i started it while drinking with mates. then i started smoking regulary and it was a mistake. but now i enjoy it a lot and think its a great thing.

nevermind. but how old are you, 15 or something? you're just too young. you may thing youre just as any other teenager whos older than but you are underaged and you cant smoke and drink. youre just a kid, enjoy that while you can and stop pretending someone that youre not.

now that was load of rubbish :howler:

Mar 14, 2004

arent you too young to smoke? why do you smoke? to prove that youre THE MAN to you classmates who have no pubes?
How old is he?

I started with 14,home,no people to prove that Im the MAN,i just saw a box of Winston lights(my first love) and I fired one up and said to myself: "this is soooo FUKKING goooooooooood". Then,I signed in a highschool,came there and more than half of my class were smoking....that was a cool thing cuz we started to hang-out togeather,again,noone to prove something,we were just enjoing it,we enjoy it now and I'll enjoy it on the day I day of lungs cancer!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I hate smokers. My throat is currently ****ed up because of them

yesterday I smoked that arabic thing -I dont know its name

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

i started it while drinking with mates. then i started smoking regulary and it was a mistake. but now i enjoy it a lot and think its a great thing.

nevermind. but how old are you, 15 or something? you're just too young. you may thing youre just as any other teenager whos older than but you are underaged and you cant smoke and drink. youre just a kid, enjoy that while you can and stop pretending someone that youre not.

now that was load of rubbish :howler:
Yes it was a load of rubbish. And smoking and drinking is only sixteen anyway.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
oh yeah, i heard about that. The case of this one guy selling weed and it was actually shit, and he couldnt get sued cos it was legal?:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)