Do you smoke? (5 Viewers)

Do you smoke?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
That's a fantastic idea, I have to start doing that. Everytime someone's firing up one, I ask if I can have one, then when I get it I toss it in the trash. :D
That's a good way to get yourself burned with a cigarette in the face. YOu'd be surprised how accurately most smoker can flick a fag. Depending upon the size of the guy you might also get beat up.

Aug 1, 2003
my whole family smokes, except for my mother maybe. not sure my sisters still do anymore. I never understood why people smoke, maybe I'm close minded. Is it curiousity that got them going? Or is it just "cool" by society? Hmmm. Does it feel good? If so, feel good for what? I have a lot to learn dont I.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Yeah i smoke, you know its too much when your going through about 2 lighters a day. hehe kidding.
a couple of pages ago you said that youj quit and started sniffing snow instead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
lol that was sarcastic. I didnt quit and start like that, just I wasnt a smoker when I was a drug head. I made a joke out of it, see? :D

Im smoking again now, like a train.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
yes. a lot, sadly.

2 cigs at once when im studying. non stop when im drinking. none at all when with hangover.
Man you're serious?!

2 at once...wow...

i smoked for 4 years(14 years old till 18)...then didn't smoke for a year,and now i am smoking again a year already but just on weekends,when going to party's,drinking,girls,cars and stuff...

but in the mid week i really don't even want..i think it's the best.

and i like L&M lights,Mallboro Lights and Davidoff lights.

:angel::cool::angel:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
lol that was sarcastic. I didnt quit and start like that, just I wasnt a smoker when I was a drug head. I made a joke out of it, see? :D

Im smoking again now, like a train.
electric trains do not smoke tho :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)