• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #81
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
    That's not what I was trying to imply. Smokers are very nice and generous to each other, and there is a bond between us (mainly because non-smokers have become so aggressive.) If you're a nice person, you're a nice person, but if you smoke and you're asked for a cigarette, you give one (unless it's your last one and then no one would take it from you anyway).
    Alright so that's a positive thing of the smoker culture. Noted. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    That's a fantastic idea, I have to start doing that. Everytime someone's firing up one, I ask if I can have one, then when I get it I toss it in the trash. :D
    I wanna see you do that :D

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #83
    Not a problem. ;)

Modo Bianconero, can I have a cigarette? I'll take the whole pack if you can spare it. :D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I used to smoke.. for 8 years.. a heavy smoker, 1 pack of red marlboro a day... and I'm really not proud of it..

I quit 2 months back.. and still fighting the temptation..

however, I agree about what Ian was talking about.. smokers do have a cultural bond..

and just for the fun of it.. see this ad..

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

That's a fantastic idea, I have to start doing that. Everytime someone's firing up one, I ask if I can have one, then when I get it I toss it in the trash. :D
    hehehe

Of course you could also just wear it behind your ear for that 'im gonna smoke it but when the time is right' look

May 30, 2004
    Not a problem. ;)

Modo Bianconero, can I have a cigarette? I'll take the whole pack if you can spare it. :D
    honestly martin ... when non smokers ask smokers for cigarette and i do this all the time ... theres always the warning .. if i kno that you dont smoke and you ask me for a cigarette your gonna have to state ur case .. especially if ur a good friend i wuldnt want you to start smoking just like that... in ur case you probably want all the cigs to flush em down so this all doesnt apply on you .... but the smokers motto to the non smokers ...."we do care"

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    yeah.. I used to do that.. but I used to humilate them.. I give them a cigarette.. but, I'll wait a while before I hand them the lighter.. if you smoke.. you know how frustrating is it when you have a cigarette without a lighter.. :D

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #95
    Oh I don't need a ligher. In my childhood I used to play a lot with fire and explosives, for that a good lighter is invaluable. But I don't use one anymore. :D

Modo, that's a good thing. :)

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    yeah.. I used to do that.. but I used to humilate them.. I give them a cigarette.. but, I'll wait a while before I hand them the lighter.. if you smoke.. you know how frustrating is it when you have a cigarette without a lighter.. :D

ey man try having a fully working lighter with a reaaly wet last cigarette or vice versa... da lighter is wet and every 2 seconds ur trying ur luck....theres also another situation were da cigarette breaks .. it used to tick me off untill i realized that it breaks into 2 cigarettes and one of em is without a filter soo.. its not soo bad .. i break em on purpose sometimes :)

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #98
    Well smoking pales invariably to explosives, those are so much cooler! I was a real explosives nut until I had a little mishap and almost injured myself. That's when I discovered it's a hazardous hobby. It's time you do the same. ;)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    i smoke since i was 16 it's almost 12 years now ,, i smoke like 30 cig a day ,, i know it's bad habit and it kills me ,, and i agree ,, i enjoy smoking ,, my brand is marlboro lights (soft ) ,, i hate sheesha ( hubly bubly )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)