OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #46
    pecker, that's disgusting

++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    no one in the US smokes any more
    Yeah when it comes to that you're a more modernized society..

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I don't consider myself a smoker.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but if I'm not playing soccer regularly due to injury, I occasionaly smoke "sheesha"/"hooka."
    i thought you only did that once :eek: Anyways,no i dont smoke.i contemplated the idea when i was 13-14 years old but then thought it aint worth it.I hate sheesha,a friend asked me to try strawberry sheesha last month but i disagreed!:yuck: it smells good but imagine smoke+strawberry flavor=eww!no friggin way! :D

A message to all smokers: "Never give up giving up" <or atleast thats what the cornflakes food label says :D

Jul 12, 2002
    Just something that I was thinking about today:

I was out and about in downtown London and of course, I was smoking a cigarette, just standing on a corner outside the pub where I was meeting a mate to have a few drinks. A guy came up to me and asked if he could bum a smoke, and I quickly handed him one of mine. He asked me what kind it was, as he hadn't seen the like before. I told him and we had a nice little discussion about all kinds of different things, (he's a Liverpool fan :yuck: ), and then we each went our merry ways.

The point of that little story is that smokers, as a social class are remarkably friendly and generous. Among what other group is it acceptable to ask a complete stranger for something without any thought of repayment? Smoking may be bad for your health and some people don't like the smell, but there is a culture of generosity and friendliness that surrounds it...

May 30, 2004
    Your 100 Percent correct .. i ve been put into that situation many of times.... sumtimes i give a cig and its a friendly conv. or if i am almost out of cigs... it goes like this ... someone: can i have a cig........ me: do i kno you ? someone : no ... me: no then fug off .. hehe that happens when alredy some1 asked me for one and i had my friendly discussion so it s all statistics as you see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)