Do you smoke?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Yes...like a MOFO

In my younger days (first year / second year college) I smoked .. the bad boy habit become a permanent thing. Then I quit during my second and third degrees. When I arrived in Italy I basically…”when in Rome..” so I started having the occasional smoke and proudly boasted “I’m a social smoker.” I quickly realized this was bullshit…either you smoke or you don’t. Well, CORRECTION. If you never have and only smoked socially..fine. If not its friggin impossible to go from full time to social…

So in the end, yes I spark it up with a nice short strong espresso.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I don't consider myself a smoker.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but if I'm not playing soccer regularly due to injury, I occasionaly smoke "sheesha"/"hooka."

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I don't consider myself a smoker.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but if I'm not playing soccer regularly due to injury, I occasionaly smoke "sheesha"/"hooka."
    What the hell is that, weed?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

What the hell is that, weed?
    Flavored tobacco. Most common flavors are "Double Apple," "Regular Apple," "Straberry," and "Grape."

You could mix flavors too...

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Flavored tobacco. Most common flavors are "Double Apple," "Regular Apple," "Straberry," and "Grape."

You could mix flavors too...
    ya, the tobacco is called moassal, and the pic i posted is the sheesha Martin....

Majed, these are my favorites :D especially the "Grape"

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    So it's basically like tobacco then..
    Yeah.. you could say .. but since the smoke gets cooled down and passes through water first, a lot of the "bad stuff" stays in the water and what's left mostly is the flavor.

I'm a fruit freak, so I just had to try it! :D

There are people however who add(or replace) Vodka, Rum or whatever to the water for an added affect, but that's not something I would try.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    actually majed there were a couple of people from my school who did that they replaced the water with vodka and the coal with panadol !!!!!!!!!!!
    coal with panadol? i dont get it , how did they use it ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)