Do you smoke? (1 Viewer)

Do you smoke?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 30, 2004
hey fellow smoker we are losing... they must be smoking thats why they are not here to vote .. come on nicotine addicts

ps. if its ok whoever votes yes .. can state wht brand and since when they ve been smoking... is that ok martin

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
I dont smoke but sometimes when im drunk and sad i do. Its kinda like a symbolical suicide.

Next morning I cant breath. :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
hey fellow smoker we are losing...
What is this? A competition? Congratulations you won and your going to die a horrible death.

Woohoo this is the best day of my life!

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

What is this? A competition? Congratulations you won and your going to die a horrible death.

Woohoo this is the best day of my life!
it could be worse ... we are all gonna die anyway.. in my case a bit earlier i guess but atleast u ll get that happiest day of your life so i ll live with that or die with it .. hehe peace

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Ill die warm in my bed and you'll die with a tube sticking out of your throat though.

Enjoy the pain :D
are you sure of that cause i could get ran over by a bus .. and you could die of 1st degree burns rather slowly .. you just never kno for sure.. i hope you die warm in bed though

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Atleast getting burnt to death would be less embarassing than getting run over by a bus :D

I was joking around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)