do you satisfy our management's recent works? (1 Viewer)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
i remember many of us blamed our management especially Secco since the start of the season, we blamed them becoz they let Mutu left, gave up the chase of Mascherano, had no confidence in them to keep Buffon....etc.

and since last week, many good news were come, trez /nedved/buffon stays, bought players that the most fans like...

although they may not as familiar in football business as the former management,
i can see our management are trying to do their best for juventus.

still, i don't think all things they did were right, say they don't keep Bettega.
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
There is no doubt that the management is doing its best...
but as u mentioned, letting Bettega leave, was a mistake IMO. after all he was the one who convinced Trezegol to stay.
overall, they are doing a decent job till the moment. Let's see what are their next targets...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
If they sign someone like Milito who wasn't even tied to us and one other player, then yes. Signing the likes of Grygera and Sali weren't a big feat, neither was Iaquinta and Almiron. I'll give 'em credit for signing Tiago though.

Extending Buffon's contract isn't exactly something we should be thanking the club for; promising to buy players isn't exactly convincing someone, if you get what I mean.

Trez resigned, and we all now know that Bettega was the main man behind that so again...nothing to thank the current management for. Though if they manage to sign Milito and one other player, not connected to us then yes, I'm satisfied with the current management.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If we get Milito and one other CB I will be pretty pleased with the overall work of the management. Considering everything they did pretty well in the end.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If we get Milito and one other CB I will be pretty pleased with the overall work of the management. Considering everything they did pretty well in the end.
yea same here I would be pretty satisfied if can sign 2 quality CBs...our main stars are still here so I guess we dont really need to sign a big name yet...

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Happy about

- Contract Renewals of Del Piero, Trez and Zebina
- they will convince nedved to stay

Not happy about

- bad press communication
- we didn't sign a world class player like they promised
- we dind't sign 2 central defenders just yet

And i'm accepting these decisions:

- DD wanted to leave, so don't blame them for that!!!
- They give Ranieri the coaching job, but i want to wait until I see results for
saying that was a good decision;)

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
yea same here I would be pretty satisfied if can sign 2 quality CBs...our main stars are still here so I guess we dont really need to sign a big name yet...
indeed my friend

I want 2 players of

Milito-Cannavaro-Barzagli - Pepe

2 of them are Italian but I prefer
Milito Cannavaro
and then Milito Barzagli

David01

Aug 20, 2006
:agree:I think our management is doing a great job. I really like the new look Juve. The base is here to dominate serie A again. Maybe not next season but surely in the near future.
Secco was condemned even before the transfer market opened. Salhi and Grygera were for free so we have nothing to lose. Iaquinta, Tiago Almiron all sound good to me, Buffon, Trez and Nedved stay, Camo is underway.
Just look at where we were last year. We were on the brink of serie C!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Can't believe you guys!!! A month ago everyone hated our management, were wishing Secco would die!! I and a few others were warning people to wait cos they might eat their words. Guess I was right.

I never liked Coboli but I was always a fan of Secco, he did work with Moggi and people tend to under-rate him.

Anyways good to see Secco prove all his doubters wrong.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I doubt it was Secco's decision to get rid of Bettega, more like Cobolli's decision. If it backfires then Cobolli is to blame.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you are becoming really annoying, wishin death upon secco... u are not a true juve fan
wait? so hating secco doesnt make me a true juve fan? :lol: theres more to juve than secco, i believe secco has made some fatal moves for the worse of juve, which brings me to protest against him, does that still make me anti juve?

u wana talk about not being a true juve fan, ask some of the other so called fans on here who support 10 clubs at the same time

like i said secco is getting too much credit for the work that was done by others, not just secco alone. in addition trez did not stay on the words of secco, but bettega.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)