Do you read Ahmedios' posts? (2 Viewers)

Do you read them?

• Even every punctuation

• Only when involved in a diuscussion that adds to the forum

• Very rarely

• Only on sundays and when hangover

• God bless my mouse scroll-wheel

• Well he's literally everywhere, how can one possibly avoid him

• Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
Maher likes 57 different clubs.

Ban his ass per sempre.
I thought you were leaving the forum like 5 posts ago.
:lol2:

Actually that's a widespread misunderstanding. Romans only had homosexual contacts with slaves.
I know, I just didn't specify, now go lie to your GF about how old you are, then cry about it.
Thay aren't going to ban him and who really cares. These people have been on these forums for like a billion posts. Look at there posts and the other stats in their avatars. i dont even know what the hell that shit means, but these people live and die by that stuff.
DADADADADADA!
Calling somebody a faggot is spreading hate. Hence it's against religious teachings.
DADADADADADADA!

FORZA ZIONIST HOMOSEXUALS!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Falafel....first of all your name really got me hungry for one. Second of all Burke is a kool kat with krazy ass komments.....Sometimes he pushes the limits but he is just random like that. Its hard to sit back and watch someone dis religions so bluntly but be smarter and use other educational methods to either enlighten them or just move on ignore them...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1392282 said:
DO I EVER MAKE SENSE?!?!?!
Now now, Bürke, you needn't worry. You don't know what the Holy Roman Empire was. That's okay. So what you're a moron? There are lots of people like you. Some have Down syndrom, others don't. But in the end, it's all the same, right?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
"Forza Ahmedios.... Forza Campioni Di Cockmongering."

"Forza The Ahmedios Anal Cannon."

"Forever Ahmedios Anal Cavity."

:touched:
That teary eyed smiley nailed it....:agree:

I am with salman... i got nothing against Ahmed, but Andy's Anal Cannon Name thingy just cracks me up....

Apr 12, 2004
"Forza Ahmedios.... Forza Campioni Di Cockmongering."

"Forza The Ahmedios Anal Cannon."

"Forever Ahmedios Anal Cavity."

:touched:
Classic.
Now now, Bürke, you needn't worry. You don't know what the Holy Roman Empire was. That's okay. So what you're a moron? There are lots of people like you. Some have Down syndrom, others don't. But in the end, it's all the same, right?
This is what my little A7medios doll looks like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)