Do you read Ahmedios' posts? (18 Viewers)

Do you read them?

• Even every punctuation

• Only when involved in a diuscussion that adds to the forum

• Very rarely

• Only on sundays and when hangover

• God bless my mouse scroll-wheel

• Well he's literally everywhere, how can one possibly avoid him

• Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
PROOF that Wrestling promotes Homo-sexuality:D
That doesn't prove anything other than you being gay. Either you looked the pic up or you had it on your pc to begin with. Both say more about you than they do about wrestling.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Do I send PMs that are not intended to piss one off? I thought from what you said earlier (IN THIS THREAD) that my aim in PMs is to piss you off and my goal on the forum is to stalk you in each and every post you do.
I don't care whether you want to send PMs to piss people off or not, but you can't expect everyone to stand watching your glory. That's pathetic.

No, my aim is that I feel for Juventuz having a moderator like you. That's the point.

Check the previous posts.

No, that's not what you said. Don't let me ask Ze Tahir to quote you again.
Check again. And don't forget to ask your right hand to come and save you from the embarrassing you're facing now.

I have nothing against Ahmed,but i just love the term Anal Canon.
You have to lone, otherwise you'll have lots of haters.

The same for Hambon.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
That doesn't prove anything other than you being gay. Either you looked the pic up or you had it on your pc to begin with. Both say more about you than they do about wrestling.

Oh no.... I am officially gay... Thanks dan now i can move on in life :tup:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #178
    I don't care whether you want to send PMs to piss people off or not, but you can't expect everyone to stand watching your glory. That's pathetic.

No, my aim is that I feel for Juventuz having a moderator like you. That's the point.

Check the previous posts.

Check again. And don't forget to ask your right hand to come and save you from the embarrassing you're facing now.

You have to lone, otherwise you'll have lots of haters.

The same for Hambon.
    Akhmedios, what embarrassment are you talking about? What right hand, I can see the posts and I know that it is not what you said. Asking for Ze's help was a joke you will never understand.

If you feel for the site for having a moderator like me, all you can do is raise the issue to the site owner. Open the thread in the Support Forum.

Apr 12, 2004

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)