Do you read Ahmedios' posts? (2 Viewers)

Do you read them?

• Even every punctuation

• Only when involved in a diuscussion that adds to the forum

• Very rarely

• Only on sundays and when hangover

• God bless my mouse scroll-wheel

• Well he's literally everywhere, how can one possibly avoid him

• Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Maher got banned for talking bullshit. He told bisco you don't know English cuz you're Egyptian or something like that.

How the hell does Maher get banned while Burke gets off the hook with this shit????

Unban Maher or Ban Burke, it's simple.
No. Unban Seven. Leave everything else as it is.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, it is that I frequently disagree with people from my generation on almost every issue. I also have old fashioned religious beliefs, which is no longer "in style" and I like football played "boring" which is certainly not "in style". I know football and I don't accuse people of not know it, because that is just an obsurd and childish method of justifing my point. I just disagree with most people on the way I think Juventus should do things and the way the game should be played. But, as usual, you can bring the issue to its extreme.
But labelling everybody a faggot is against your religion! You're making such a fool out of yourself.

And I'll accuse you of not knowing about football as the only sort of football knowledge you've portrayed on this forum is that you know the names of Italian footballers. Amazing. You didn't even know that Ranieri is a good squad builder. Says enough really..

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #128
    I tried to discuss you a lot before, but you refused. And I hinted at the PMs Jacques sent to me (About that matter) in one of my previous post just for you to know that I'm not the one who wanted you down.

The thing that has gutted me is that you think that I was against you as a mod. I tried to explain but in vain.
    Do I send PMs that are not intended to piss one off? I thought from what you said earlier (IN THIS THREAD) that my aim in PMs is to piss you off and my goal on the forum is to stalk you in each and every post you do.

Apr 12, 2004
    No, it is that I frequently disagree with people from my generation on almost every issue. I also have old fashioned religious beliefs, which is no longer "in style" and I like football played "boring" which is certainly not "in style". I know football and I don't accuse people of not know it, because that is just an obsurd and childish method of justifing my point. I just disagree with most people on the way I think Juventus should do things and the way the game should be played. But, as usual, you can bring the issue to its extreme.
    Go back to The Holy Roman Empire, Constantine.

But the Romans had a lot of homosexual acts, so pack that ass up tight.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    But labelling everybody a faggot is against your religion! You're making such a fool out of yourself.

And I'll accuse you of not knowing about football as the only sort of football knowledge you've portrayed on this forum is that you know the names of Italian footballers. Amazing. You didn't even know that Ranieri is a good squad builder. Says enough really..
    Isn't he christian? Christians can call people faggots. In fact, they do it all the time.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    I only asked him a question about the jokes, he thought I think of him as a terrorist. Same way he thinks Andy hates him.
    No, this isn't the case.

When I expressed my viewpoint about you, it wasn't because of JUST your PMs, but for your silly remarks in every single thread and you being completely biased against a specific group of posters.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Maher got banned for talking bullshit. He told bisco you don't know English cuz you're Egyptian or something like that.

How the hell does Maher get banned while Burke gets off the hook with this shit????

Maher likes 57 different clubs.

Ban his ass per sempre.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #133

I thought you were leaving the forum like 5 posts ago.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ßömßäяdîëя;1392262 said:
    Go back to The Holy Roman Empire, Constantine.

But the Romans had a lot of homosexual acts, so pack that ass up tight.
    Actually that's a widespread misunderstanding. Romans only had homosexual contacts with slaves.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    Thay aren't going to ban him and who really cares. These people have been on these forums for like a billion posts. Look at there posts and the other stats in their avatars. i dont even know what the hell that shit means, but these people live and die by that stuff.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #137
    No, this isn't the case.

When I expressed my viewpoint about you, it wasn't because of JUST your PMs, but for your silly remarks in every single thread and you being completely biased against a specific group of posters.
    No, that's not what you said. Don't let me ask Ze Tahir to quote you again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)