Do you Blog? (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
I would do a blog but who would really care what I wrote?
I'm good friends with the CEO and several employees of Technorati, who essentially monitor, measure, and search the "blogsphere" of almost 3MM blogs.

In the business, the one interesting statistic I've learned from them is that the average blog has a total readership of three (yep, 3) people.

Not that it will change anyone's decision, but I thought it was an interesting metric.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Oh you're a doll Erik :excited:

So I have one reader...do I count as one too? Nah, probably not. My mother probably would read it, she would feel sorry enough for me. Now I just need to find that elusive third reader...

OP
River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    I read the blogs of people i know. Not sure if that extends online but im sure id keep checking out blogs from people here:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    What I like about Livejournal is that you can totally customize your layout, and join communities related to your interests, so you can have debates and discussions on almost every topic that exists. The communities are user-created and mantained

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    In the business, the one interesting statistic I've learned from them is that the average blog has a total readership of three (yep, 3) people.
    I have 31 :extatic:

OP
    River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    What I like about Livejournal is that you can totally customize your layout, and join communities related to your interests, so you can have debates and discussions on almost every topic that exists. The communities are user-created and mantained
    yeah i was going to go with livejournal. But the problem is i wouldnt be able to modify it im sure.

Grey and Fabiana, gonna give us the links?:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Its quite easy, and there are tons of communities that help you to customize it. I also like that you can have user pictures.

If you go for a pay account you even have more possibilities to customize your journal and have more user pictures

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

yeah i was going to go with livejournal. But the problem is i wouldnt be able to modify it im sure.

Grey and Fabiana, gonna give us the links?:D
    My Livejournal is in friends only mode because in the past I had some unwanted people reading it... but if you still wanna check it out my username is p0ps

OP
    River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    Pictures can be posted using blogger.com. Using html to link to them. Thing is i have no where to upload them.

Anyone know any decent free hosts? I dont need much.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    Pictures can be posted using blogger.com. Using html to link to them. Thing is i have no where to upload them.

Anyone know any decent free hosts? I dont need much.
    bravehost.net

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)