Do you?

• Yes

• No

• Only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
1- Do you think it's by coincidence that a complex planet like ours was created, and it's still sustained in a perfect way each day?

2- Throughout all the different cultures in the history, it was believed by the majority that there is a God. So, that's why I asked "Why not?"

3- Look at the other possible explanations that maybe in some people's minds. Do you believe nature made itself by itself?? Or do you think that it was made by chance??

4- The inherent feeling in your mind enabling you to discriminate between what's right and what's wrong was always under research for finding biological justifications for it, but they never found anything...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
1- Do you think it's by coincidence that a complex planet like ours was created, and it's still sustained in a perfect way each day?

2- Throughout all the different cultures in the history, it was believed by the majority that there is a God. So, that's why I asked "Why not?"

3- Look at the other possible explanations that maybe in some people's minds. Do you believe nature made itself by itself?? Or do you think that it was made by chance??

4- The inherent feeling in your mind enabling you to discriminate between what's right and what's wrong was always under research for finding biological justifications for it, but they never found anything...
Maybe God does exist, but not in the way we imagine him. I stil don´t believe in him.... I was born like that.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I'm sad to hear that, Vlatko...

Anyway, it's all about fairness. You can't see that all the people have the same things that support them in their life. For example, why does this guy live 60 years, while that one lived for only 13?? Why do some people live as princes while most of the people are poor people who can't earn their living??

Well, the answer is two-sided:

1- If you seek fairness, then it's illogical that this life was all what the poor guy has got. And knowing how life goes on in a very accurate way makes you think twice before saying that God is not fair, or there is no God at all. Of course, he didn't ignore fairness when he made all those great things in our lives. So, he will compensate for all those who had not all the factors in the Earth to live their live in a good way in another life.

2- If you seek fairness, and you think that universe was created by chance or by nature itself, then how could people get their compensation??

OP
Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    @vlatko If you look next to you, there will always be someone worse off than yourself.

God has planned every single detail of your life. And if you don't understand things, take comfort in the fact that God does. I know I do and it makes me feel safe.

For example:

The Calciopoli. What happened??? God knows and God has a plan with it. No one knows it but God until the result is there to see and learn from.

OP
    Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    Several:

God sent me a message in my ear. He said to me: Things are on their way, but there is no need to be afraid.

He sent the Holy Ghost into me.

OP
    Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #38
    I expressed my gratitude and love for God in a prayer. As response God sent the Holy Ghost into me. It was his present to me.

I have also had a vision sent directly from God. A couple of months after I turn 20 my life will become green in love.

Apr 2, 2007
    Several:

God sent me a message in my ear. He said to me: Things are on their way, but there is no need to be afraid.

He sent the Holy Ghost into me.
    WOW one time i was bad i smoke some gooyaaaaaaaaaaa not good satan talk me :cry: but God help me he love me and i go to church all sonday

one time i SWEAR i am alone home on internet bible site came God love me WTF and i make readio on and song play elton john feel the love i am WOW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)