Do we have another Giovinco in the club?? (1 Viewer)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    His name is Giuseppe.He is playing in the Beretti of Juventus,a youth team that is before Primavera i think.I don`t know if he`s talented.I hope i helped a bit. :)
    Of course you helped. Thank you.

But isn't it weird that a Beretti player participates in the first team's trainings??

I know primavera often trains with the first team, but the Beretti??

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    Yeah i find it weird too.Maybe just most talented players from Beretti can join training? :eyebrows:

:D
    i know Seba trained with our first team since he was around 17.. As for his brother Giuseppe, apparently he is a winger who is decent but not brilliant

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    Of course you helped. Thank you.

But isn't it weird that a Beretti player participates in the first team's trainings??

I know primavera often trains with the first team, but the Beretti??
    well they often merge, if hes good enough he'll train with the primavera so that the management can assess how good he really is, but they wont necessarily play him in the primavera, rather let him develop in the squad of his age.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    with all honesty i am not toooooooo good with the search option over here on the forums, i noticed alot of people are interested in the youth sector at juventus so i came across this on wikepedia and thought u guys would enjoy reading it.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juventus_F.C._Youth_Sector

this link has a list of all the players in the different youth sectors found at juventus. it also has every single detail about the staff. please mods if this is not the right thread could u move it to where it belongs so who ever is interested can read it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    i'm not saying he's correct, i'k just giving some examples. fabio and paolo canna, rio and anton ferdinand(both suck), kaka and digao, me and my younger brother:D

on the other hand, ronaldinho's elder bro never obviously didn't have the same success.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    in an italian forum i read he is talented as his brother,, he is the highlight of the berretti ... fingers crosse in 5 ears time we'll have a double giovinco in squad :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)