Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Well this is embarrassing. For Beep Marotta and for us... :sergio:
Still that that big middle finger to fio was awsome :lol:
They should learn that the first ordr of business for them should be, giving us what we want and get us out of their hair.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
1.8 million per year and a 4.5m transfer fees? As a transfer, that's pretty good. Quality player when he decides to show up. As long as we don't hail him as the 'top player' even if we don't actually get one...

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Lazy ass..Low workrate and too slow for united's style of play.
Juve with Conte plays fast too so if he's too slow for them he will be too slow for us too.... Plus his work ethic is bad and I don't see him fitting into Conte's system and idea of team. Bad signing IMO, just for the sake of signing someone and on top of it we pissed off Fiore and will likely not be able to get JOJO anymore :sergio:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Although I dislike him as a player getting him for 5mln is not bad business considering Martinez, Padoin and the likes who cost us more.

What I do have a problem with, in fact I'm outraged is that after publicly speaking about our targets (Dzeko, Llorente, Cavani) we end up with Berbatov as a Top Player. This is not acceptable by any means.

Hopefully he'll be the last "top player" of Marotta / Agnelli's scale of rating.

Mirko is a top player in Marotta's eyes. Lucio also.

Prepare for him to lecture us how Berbatov is a WC striker and askes us how you define a WC player :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)