Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah; Vucinic, Berbatov

Storari; Lucio, Marrone, Caceres; Licht, Pogba, Padoin, Giaccherini, De Ceglie; Giovinco, Matri

Additional players: Pepe, Quagliarella

Fringe players: Ziegler, Martinez, Iaquinta

Masi and Boakye to be loaned.

Good enough for now. Hopefully in january stg more relevant can happen.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Миткоооооооооооо

Btw, I just bet most of my vMoney on Juve signing other striker. You have that thread open until August 31st. Maybe you can do something about it so Janna won't start her career with a fiasco.
;)

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah; Vucinic, Berbatov

Storari; Lucio, Marrone, Caceres; Licht, Pogba, Padoin, Giaccherini, De Ceglie; Giovinco, Matri

Additional players: Pepe, Quagliarella

Fringe players: Ziegler, Martinez, Iaquinta

Masi and Boakye to be loaned.

Good enough for now. Hopefully in january stg more relevant can happen.
Quag out, Jovetic in. That would be awesomeeeeeee.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What are you talking about bro, who needs Messi when you'll have an all Balkan attack.
Don't worry, some day we will sign a Moroccan player. Some talented player with brains ought to be born there one day.

Until then you can do nothing but support Juventusovic! Buahahahaha

Jul 28, 2002
What a pathetic ending for this mercato.
All I'm hearing every year , is enough with quantity we' ll add quality now.
$#@! off, 31 years old Berbaton aint quality.
Just pathetic. Dont forget to take Peluso also, to complete the festival of stupidity.

Fortunately, we got Asa at least.
It could have been soo much worse ahem...Gila ? Bentner? Borinogoal?

I would rather save the cash than waste it on crap like Martinez again. If Berbs fails it will be a relatively cheap effort for two years worth of goal poacher. Considering Serie A is not about pace, I see Berbs doing well, especiall with his touch and guile around the box and his poaching class within.

Apr 29, 2006
Now that Barbie is here I wish him best of luck and lets hope he avenges SAF decisions and win us the CL against UNITED. The two things going against him are:
- no luck in the CL
- last bulgarian forward in Juve was a disaster.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this thread pops up,

this mercato is fucking hilarious man, I love it.. love the hijacking move, Marotta you fucking troll love you man :spliff:

Jul 20, 2012
Actually I think, we spent our LwB money on Berba. :klin: Another striker still incoming IMO. Quag/Matri might leave I think. Dunno, maybe I'm in denial.
For some reason im thinking we are going to get Jovetic. Quags+Money? They are looking for a forward. Or maybe buy bendtner and give him to fiorentina with money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)