Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Berbatov... there seems to b a lot of excitement about him which I don't really understand. He's 31, would command quite big wages and has spent a season benched in Danny welbecks shadow. I'm not saying the guy is shit but I just hope he's not our 'big name player'
This.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
actually, it's Mитeeeeeee!
Миткоооооооооооо

Btw, I just bet most of my vMoney on Juve signing other striker. You have that thread open until August 31st. Maybe you can do something about it so Janna won't start her career with a fiasco.

Oct 23, 2011
He is coming, and i will be glad with this transfer. Since we were never close to a transfer of our first choice strikers (jovetic, Van persie, higuain, llorente etc) i am glad we end up with him and hopefully instead of the likes of Bendtner. On the other hand, i worries me a bit. Yet again, Marotta doesn't seem to be capable of getting the players he is interested in in the beginning of the mercato.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Full name: Dimitar Ivanov Berbatov
Date of birth: 30 January 1981 (age 31)
Place of birth: Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Height: 1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)
Weight: 75 kg
Playing position: Striker​

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juve got pissed at viola merda yesterday because they said no to our 30m offer for JoJo. - Di Marzio
Oh man, that's too sweet! Buying a good striker at a bargain price and pissing off those assholes, that's just too sweet!

DST17

May 3, 2012
Marotta has it all figured out. We fuck over Viola for Berba and now they will turn to us for Quagliarella and we'll give them 20 million + Quags for Jovetic. Yep, no problem.

Now Fiorentina needs a striker.

Imagine: Jovetic for 20 mil€ + Quag :D
damn, a few seconds late :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)