Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'll be glad if he really comes. But then Giovinco will become even more important, due to his workrate.

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 18:12 ----------

Berbs is a bargain...we need class and guile. That's all berbs. We don't need an engine striker as we have a few willing runners already, a touch of class would be appreciated and for the money tabled I see no downside other than blocking a move for a hulk/neymar grade player...which we are not going to get.
Agreed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So if this is true...we saved 20-25m Euros, fucked over Fiorentina and finished our attacking line.

Marotta you cheeky little SOB! :dielaugh:

Lets save that money for next years Jovetic/Neymar, for example. Hummels :tuttosport:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Good Marotta, have us linked with Pazzini, Borriello and Bendtner so we become we so desperate that we gladly accept Berbatov, which would have caused an uproar a month ago.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Heres a thought. We were going for Destro earlier in the mercato, when we were certainly padding up for the top player to come. The situation may not have changed. Berba may still be replacing one of Quag and Matri. What do you guys think!?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Berbatov... there seems to b a lot of excitement about him which I don't really understand. He's 31, would command quite big wages and has spent a season benched in Danny welbecks shadow. I'm not saying the guy is shit but I just hope he's not our 'big name player'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)