Dikeni Salifou (1 Viewer)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
not being snarky, but where have you seen Dikeni play? I'm curious because I've been searching for some video/match replays and cant find any. I wanna see him play.
I watched some of his play when he was with Werder II in the Region league or whatever. You won't find much on the basic stuff like youtube or twitter unless you dig deep. But you can find some highlights and even full games or halves on a team's website. Bayern for example uploads their u19s videos onto their website. It's really hit or miss but you just got to dig.

I really really enjoy the Bundesliga content so I do like digging around. If you want some links in dm, let me know.

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #27
    I watched some of his play when he was with Werder II in the Region league or whatever. You won't find much on the basic stuff like youtube or twitter unless you dig deep. But you can find some highlights and even full games or halves on a team's website. Bayern for example uploads their u19s videos onto their website. It's really hit or miss but you just got to dig.

I really really enjoy the Bundesliga content so I do like digging around. If you want some links in dm, let me know.
    so whats your report on him?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    so whats your report on him?
    I don't really do reports. I think he's more talented than Barrenechea and has more potential. But we're talking about kids. 75% of the battle is them overcoming themselves. Salifou has energy, he's quick footed, he's not particularly fast imo but some scouting reports say he's quick so who fucking knows.

That's kind of the point, it's so hard to judge unless its a massive standout talent imo. He doesn't standout much to me from what I remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Also its Dikeni-Rafid Salifou just fyi

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #31
    Schira: #Juventus are satisfied with Dikeni #Salifou’s performances, as of now. #Juve will talk with his agent in the next weeks, because they seem intent on triggering the option to buy from #WerderBremen. #transfers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)