Dikeni Salifou (3 Viewers)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #5
    Barrenechea’s replacement. Looks like he had injuries last season, but very productive when he played (4 G+A in 13 games.)

According to transfermrkt he’s started mostly in front of the defense, but his production really came when he played a more b2b role. Has also played CB.

Intriguing prospect.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a Daniel thread if I ever saw one.
    wait til the Mazur bread drops

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Barrenechea’s replacement. Looks like he had injuries last season, but very productive when he played (4 G+A in 13 games.)

According to transfermrkt he’s started mostly in front of the defense, but his production really came when he played a more b2b role. Has also played CB.

Intriguing prospect.

- - - Updated - - -

wait til the Mazur bread drops
    Is he better than Barry?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Has anybody actually seen him play?

Born in Munchen, Werder doesn't seem to care to keep him, ROOF Talents has a list of kids I've never heard of, only gets a 79 potential in FIFA, et cetera...

https://www.transfermarkt.com/roof-talents/beraterfirma/berater/1365
    Werder II got relegated so they are playing in the 5th tier this season (I mention this kind of thing often when we speak about how difficult it is for Next Gen to play in Serie B), so he's too good for that level and not in their first team.

Like a lot of these guys we might make a few million on them one day or break even, most likely scenarios. Low risk, potential high reward. It's not like buying some gem from the Bundesliga, they cost much more money.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Has anybody actually seen him play?

Born in Munchen, Werder doesn't seem to care to keep him, ROOF Talents has a list of kids I've never heard of, only gets a 79 potential in FIFA, et cetera...

https://www.transfermarkt.com/roof-talents/beraterfirma/berater/1365
    Fifa doesnt know shit, I`d give it more credit should it be FM but still there are games and there is reality.
    Never heard of him but given the fact that he plays in the Bondusleague, I guess that he isnt a top prospect as we all know top German prospects go to Bayern.
    Vidal was probably the only exception and tbh Leverkusen (I think it was them) did us a favor by doing a spite to Bayern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)