Difference of styles (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Gianluca Zambrotta will marry Valentina Liguori on June 18th. The couple asked not to make presents to them, but to donate that money to an association against the Multiple Sclerosis, that Luca has always supported.

In the meanwhile Totti and Hilary publicized in internet the list of presents they would like to receive, so that also the fans will be able to contribute.

If you want to help poor Totti to buy these essential things for the everyday life go here (to see the list click on "entra" at the bottom of the page)
http://www.bruscogioielli.com/www/lista_nozze/l_n_home.htm

:wallbang:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: brilliant thread title Elisa

btw do you know if there are personal reasons for Zambro supporting that foundation in particular? e.g. family member or close friend having Multiple Sclerosis?

EDIT: I scrolled to the bottom of Totti's list (where the most expensive stuff is)...

one has to wonder what on Earth they're going to do with all this shiny rubbish :rolleyes:

OP
isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    What? You don't think that this
    http://www.bruscogioielli.com/www/lista_nozze/img/044.jpg is essential to the life of a couple????? It only costs 5.200 €!!

:LOL:

No, I don't think that he helps them for a personal reason. He's just into beneficence. He also promotes (along with a Torino player) on the local tv of the place he was born distance adoptions :angel:

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    Cant say I am surprised at totti, on zambrrota maybe that’s why he hasn’t been playing at his his best this season ‘busy’ with his girl, I think were going to see the best of zambrrota after he’s married

Jul 28, 2002
    this guy really is a dickhead...you cant ASK for wedding gifts....publishing a list of what they want is even worse.......

dickheads.

Rambo...legend.l

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    wait is this a joke or not? if its serious totti is the stupidest ****ing person ever to live :D
    Is it that surprising coming from a person that had dropped out of school due to discipline problems, spitting at Poulsen against Denmark at Euro 2004, stamping on Ramelow, and kicking Colonnese at an off the ball incident? :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    he dropped out of school for discipline? or just because he was too busy with football?
    Courtesy of DDP

++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero] ++
    Totti was a delinquent in school, then dropped out
    If he is too busy with football, he should be representing his school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)