Difference between Europeans and Italians .. (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
:D Pretty funny...

I liked it and some of it is true, but all europeans do most of that stuff.

The danes also applaud the pilot after a landing :wallbang: Wassup with that anyways? Do we cheer for the bus-driver too? No... we are just weird.

Sep 28, 2002
:LOL: that should've been posted in stupid threat. hilarious.
but he applauds on planes are everywhere, that italian guy is trying too hard to make italians look different and funny.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I think I still hear my bf LOL about this one :howler: It's really funny, although not everything is quite true :d

BTW, we applaud the pilot as well here in Slovenia after the safe landing :angel: :D We had to applaud the bus-driver in junior high school whenever we went to a school trip :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
you are nutters people :LOL:
we never do something like that, but i guess we have many other customs that might seem weird to the others
maybe you could give more examples of what reactions you have to different things :)
i would be really interested :)
as usual :p

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Good video. Like someone said though, a lot of (non-Italian) Europeans are going to see themselves in the 'Italians' in the video.

I've never heard of anyone applauding a pilot, or oven a bus-driver, though in Ireland at any rate we thank the bus-driver when we get off.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
We don't even thank them. It's their job, isn't it? They get paid, why thank them?

Plus, most bus drivers over here are like NYC taxi drivers. Rude like hell!

Nedved11

Aug 12, 2003
i have many italian friends and all we do is applaud everything we see

for example if someone in class says a correct answer....we applaud him.
or if the teacher comes into class late...we applaud him.

its funny, everyone laughs....the girls love it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)